• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Driver's rant time !!!!

Seen this ?

Numpties strike again !

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Note to self, add Jenny Jones and Sian Berry to hit list come the revolution!
    Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Maybe we need to start a veggie fuel mix campaign i wonder what they would say about that? surely they could not object? could they?

Stu
      http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

5,000 signatures Wow thats like................an insignificant amount of people in a population of 7.5Million

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
          5,000 signatures Wow thats like................an insignificant amount of people in a population of 7.5Million
          i wonder how many of them dream of owning a 4x4 but dare not say.....??

Stu

Comment

would we get charged extra running on veggie?

mind you i live in london and not once have I paid congestion fee yet
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I wonder how many of that 5,000 are old people who just filled it in cos they have nothing better to do, 30 somethings that have never been out of london in their lives, how many parents who take their kids to school in a 4x4 for which there is no need but don't go into central london.....
              ======
              Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                Maybe we need to start a veggie fuel mix campaign i wonder what they would say about that? surely they could not object? could they?

Stu

To quote the great prophet Neil from the Young Ones...Vegetable rights and peace man!!"
                So yeah, someone will complain!
                Last edited by mikey2119; 14 June 2006, 11:05.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2119

To quote the great profit Neil from the Young Ones...Vegetable rights and peace man!!"
                  So yeah, someone will complain!

a quote from agent smith when he intorrogates morpheous in the matrix....."Its the Smell"

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                    Yeah Dave totally agree 5,000 signatures is puny but it'll be a start.
                    Even the Tree huggers had to start somewhere, ("from little Acorns, Grows the mighty OAK")
                    Jess
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

If they can HAND IN a petition with 5000 signatures, imagine if people started sending in their view about not changing the law and having their point of view put accross about 4x4s by sending an email to this address:

mayor@london.gov.uk

Postal Address:
                      Ken Livingstone
                      Mayor of London
                      Greater London Authority
                      City Hall
                      The Queen's Walk
                      More London
                      London SE1 2AA

after all, this is an internet based forum, so we know how to use modern technology, whereas, these gits are handing in an out of date method of protest. MOVE ON YOU T*SSERS... Signatures!...who uses a pen anymore...the computer is now mightier than the pen!!!

Comment

I am sure our friend Ken will see the political gain from siding with these to55er5. Regardless of the fact that he gets drive everywhere in a taxi to the tune of £10,000 per year... surely a veg powered surf would be cheaper and cleaner...? how much paper does 5,000 signatures look like anyway... isn't that an evironmental risk? well mental anyway.

Comment

i live right on the edge of the C zone , what about the buses that kick out bucket loads of black smoke will they be on the $$$$list????
                          sh#t gonna have to sort out me black smoke problem now lol
                          p#sstakers 5000 signatures , what did they do?? find everyone in london without a car ?
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            i live right on the edge of the C zone , what about the buses that kick out bucket loads of black smoke will they be on the $$$$list????
                            sh#t gonna have to sort out me black smoke problem now lol
                            p#sstakers 5000 signatures , what did they do?? find everyone in london without a car ?
                            this'll be the same 5000 people employed by red ken's department then?!?!?
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

All of the above....
                              ======
                              Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Working...
                              X