Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big day looming

tomorrow is the day my baby has its MOT, please forward her lots of luck,
    i have just been to halfrauds and bought her a new fog light and given her a quick clean so she looks here best.
    i'm worried for her eye sight as the bull bars give her blurred vision, hope the tester is sumpathetic with her eyesight as she is getting on a bit, it would be nice too if he didnt look to close at the shoes she is wearing as they are a little tread bare.
    john
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Originally posted by john.sally
    i have just been to halfrauds and bought her a new fog light and given her a quick clean so she looks here best.
    i'm worried for her eye sight as the bull bars give her blurred vision, hope the tester is sumpathetic with her eyesight as she is getting on a bit, it would be nice too if he didnt look to close at the shoes she is wearing as they are a little tread bare.
    john
    good luck fella hope she passes 1st time...
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

she feels more confident now a fellow 2.4 ssrg sends her wishes

Comment

I wish you luck, but i never wash a car before an mot, infact i do the oppersite. Get it really dirty so that the tester doesn't like to touch it incase he gets his blue coat dirty and rubber gloves
        What comes around goes around!!

Comment

i tryed that one and they refused to test it until it was in an acceptable condition and they charged me for it

Comment

john
            GOOD LUCK, John you'll soon be
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

john
              Tomorrow is my beast's big day too.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy1
                Tomorrow is my beast's big day too.

Andy
                Must be that time of year mine goes in tomorrow for its second M.O.T.
                I can only wait and hope for the best.
                Trust your Hound.

Comment

Good luck folks

You should be ok, Hippo flew through hers

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

actually, mine aint long, $$$$??? Lucky i am good friends with the tester so it will pass, it would anyway! As all my costomers cars are service and maintained to the highest spec! No naff dealer service here
                    What comes around goes around!!

Comment

she did it 12.30 today she got here pass

milners delivered her new filters and oil so i will give her a big treat this weekend

thanks for your good vibes and may i pass them onto the rest of you as it seems like its that time of the year for so many, good luck

i think it passed with flying colours so easily coz the tester wants his intruder alarm seeing to, favor for a favor

Comment

she did it 12.30 today she got here pass

milners delivered her new filters and oil so i will give her a big treat this weekend

thanks for your good vibes and may i pass them onto the rest of you as it seems like its that time of the year for so many, good luck

i think it passed with flying colours so easily coz the tester wants his intruder alarm seeing to, favor for a favor
                        glad to here the good news m8 may you have a good twelve months of trouble free motoring ........
                        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
                        X