gone, but not forgotten!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gone, but not forgotten!!!

paul (the ferret) just drve off in my baby with chillit in convoy, it was a pleasure to meet them both. i am now surfless, feels wierd looking out the window into a empty space where the surf use to be. wish paul and his better half all the best and hope they will hav as much fun as i did owning it, good luck mate.
    let me know when you arrive home safely. i will stil hang around the site to catch up with the going on's and stuff. maybe if i meet a rich man i'l get another surf, which will of course have to be in BLUE!!!!
    lets go get dirty...

at least your dad can stop swearing now!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      at least your dad can stop swearing now!!
      LOL yeah he finally sorted the new ariel, now goes up and down some of the swear words he used i'd never heard of
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

we're back!

i and i am feeling really guilty.. shelly i am sorry he has taken your surf away, but i couldnt stop him! the truck looks great and we had nice little surf convoy home. i think i am going to have to smarten mine up now....

ladies and gentlemen, a moments quiet reflection on her loss...

and then raise a glass for ferret!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          we're back!

i and i am feeling really guilty.. shelly i am sorry he has taken your surf away, but i couldnt stop him! the truck looks great and we had nice little surf convoy home. i think i am going to have to smarten mine up now....

ladies and gentlemen, a moments quiet reflection on her loss...

and then raise a glass for ferret!
          glad your home safe and sound.. and tell paul that i'v decided not to sell the surf after all, so he'll hav to drive it back to me.. i'v had my mums astra since the surf's gone, i now hav a bad wrist as it's got no power steering and almost killed myself earlier as i didn't steer enough while cornering, almost hit a car coming the other way.
          been looking at cars to buy on the web and thought that i might go and look at a citroen burlingo, anyone no what there like??
          need to fit 1 fat dog (and no chillit he isn't a bear, lol) and 1 dainty b$tch (no comments on that last bit please)
          lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
            been looking at cars to buy on the web and thought that i might go and look at a citroen burlingo, anyone no what there like??
            like all french cars... a lil poo...... it might not be but i am just bitter against renault .... god damn pants scenics... lol

pmsl..
            http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

i had a berlingo van... it was great (for a van)... handled well, but had funny backwards suspension and skinny wheels!!

would only do about 85mph but was quite comfortable cos it had a "proper" van seat, i.e. upright, not sat on floor.

Comment

shelly you cant take it off him.. look at this....
                bless...
                Attached Files
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                  like all french cars... a lil poo...... it might not be but i am just bitter against renault .... god damn pants scenics... lol

pmsl..
                  Mmmm my dad don't like french cars either, but i seen one drive past yesterday and thought it looked nice, looked like a van but with plenty of windows, roomy without being too big, make sure i don't get a red one cos i don't wanna look like postman pat. i just can't see me buying an astra estate although that what i need.....very hard to please after having the surf for the last 2 years. i might drive the burlingo and not like it anyway. any suggestion welcome but must be diesel, and in a price range of £1000 to £3000.
                  lets go get dirty...

Comment

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23731

here's the parkers review

Comment

bless...
                      ah bless him...he's as happy as a pig in $hite!!! and i'm as unhappy as a pig without any!!!
                      thats just pure spitful to post a pic soooo soon.
                      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
                        ah bless him...he's as happy as a pig in $hite!!! and i'm as unhappy as a pig without any!!!
                        thats just pure spitful to post a pic soooo soon.
                        gutted for ya...... but look at that smile! reminds me of me 3 weeks ago!!!

heheheh

http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

bless...
                          ferret hmmmmm lol
                          nice truck!!!like those wheels even the spare matches
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                            i'm i missing sumfing here, i don't get it, or am i just having a blonde moment
                            please explain urself?????
                            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                              gutted for ya...... but look at that smile! reminds me of me 3 weeks ago!!!

heheheh

gotta admit he does look pretty happy, never seen a grin soooo big...
                              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                              X