Bobbox fitted. And WOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
    I'm finding it a bit difficult to stick to 70 on the motorway!!
    Not too sure on mpg yet. I'll have to brim the tank and check it.

Goes well, tho!!
    any more info on the mpg yet???

thinking of getting one of these my self as we are going down to cornwall in a few weeks time but unsure as the money could be better spent on somthink else........erm.......erm well the only thing i can think of is beer.....erm beer....and may be a bit more beer......

so come on help me in my quest???? extra beer or bobbox???
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

I'm still waiting for an explanation of what it does (other than makes everything great) and how it does it. A connection to the TPS and Fuel Pump Solenoid wouldn't appear to be anything very elegant, certainly not something worth £250+.

Come on guys (or Bob... if that really IS your name... ) tell us what its all about.

Seen too many eBay 3p resistors dressed up as 'power mods' and balls of special metal that go in your fuel tank and give you a zillion more horse power to be taken in without hard evidence and scientific explanation.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

So, to answer your question, BEER BEER BEER!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          I'm still waiting for an explanation of what it does (other than makes everything great) and how it does it. A connection to the TPS and Fuel Pump Solenoid wouldn't appear to be anything very elegant, certainly not something worth £250+.

Come on guys (or Bob... if that really IS your name... ) tell us what its all about.

Seen too many eBay 3p resistors dressed up as 'power mods' and balls of special metal that go in your fuel tank and give you a zillion more horse power to be taken in without hard evidence and scientific explanation.

http://www.dieselbob.co.uk/

Comment

Link don't work, but I had a cursory look on the site and there doesn't seem to be much hard info there except for 'this makes everything great'.

I can understand him not want to say too much lest others copy the idea for, oh, say £200 less, but it would be nice to know how the bobbox (Notice you only need to change two letters to get something entirely different) produces these miracle effects.

I'm sure you'd agree it's healthy to be cynical.

Comment

So, to answer your question, BEER BEER BEER!
              i wont argue wiv that

Comment

Link don't work, but I had a cursory look on the site and there doesn't seem to be much hard info there except for 'this makes everything great'.

I can understand him not want to say too much lest others copy the idea for, oh, say £200 less, but it would be nice to know how the bobbox (Notice you only need to change two letters to get something entirely different) produces these miracle effects.

I'm sure you'd agree it's healthy to be cynical.

I know what you mean.
                For big power gains I'm going for an engine transplant if mine ever gives up the will to live, rather than overstressing an already fragile 2.4.
                I reckon a V8 transplant is gonna be the same cost as repairing the Toyota engine, thats if I do all the work myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  I know what you mean.
                  For big power gains I'm going for an engine transplant if mine ever gives up the will to live, rather than overstressing an already fragile 2.4.
                  I reckon a V8 transplant is gonna be the same cost as repairing the Toyota engine, thats if I do all the work myself.
                  And would sound great into the bargain!

Comment

and to hell with fuel economy!!

Comment

:sulks: I'm not allowed to fit my bobbox until I've run in the engine :stampsfoot:
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                        :sulks: I'm not allowed to fit my bobbox until I've run in the engine :stampsfoot:
                        when its fitted let us know how it goes ??

Comment

Working...
                        X