Scorcher.....broken air con !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorcher.....broken air con !!

just had a horrible holiday in Dorset, the only good bit was the weather. On the way home on the M25 the nice policemen clossed it causing my 3hr journey to take nearly 7 , to make it all perfect in about 80 degrees smoke started coming out of the vents when i put the air condirioning on - why is it doing this ???
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Sounds like it's broke!
    I like Orientals

Comment

Not absolutely certain but ........

it sounds very much like you were VERY bad in a former life

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

your not kidding - got a mountain of washing to do and the washing machine just blew up, mrs b is not happy AND just checked the air con again now the family are safe and out the way and it seems fine !!! - welcome home
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
          just had a horrible holiday in Dorset, the only good bit was the weather. On the way home on the M25 the nice policemen clossed it causing my 3hr journey to take nearly 7 , to make it all perfect in about 80 degrees smoke started coming out of the vents when i put the air condirioning on - why is it doing this ???
          By the sounds of things, it could have been worse - seen this report relating to the M25 today ?

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            By the sounds of things, it could have been worse - seen this report relating to the M25 today ?
            Trev
            Filling in for Vince with the links?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Filling in for Vince with the links?
              Nope, cannot compete with the Vince

Mind you, if I hadn't of been off today would have been caught in that

Trev
              Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 9 June 2006, 17:52.
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

have read the report - think i'll count my blessings, sounds like i got lucky if anything, anyone know of a decent air con expert in the Chelmsford (Essex) area?
                Bunkle
                Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

My air con a couple of times last year put what I thought to be smoke out the centre vents. It worried me the first time, but the second time I ignored it cause it didn't smell, and she hasn't done it since. I thought maybe it was condensed air?
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

The dry ice effect happened to me last year.....this year air con seems to be working fine................

Comment

thanks guys - i think i'll take it it's fine then, wish i had tried it again yesterday when i was stuck in London melting ! nevermind better safe then sorry
                      Bunkle
                      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Working...
                      X