Wanted Smashed Up 3rd Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Smashed Up 3rd Gen

does any one know were i can get hold of a 3rd gen with front end damage engine and other bits dont matter as i only need the back half to make a trailer
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Originally posted by kiowa
    does any one know were i can get hold of a 3rd gen with front end damage engine and other bits dont matter as i only need the back half to make a trailer

Wow, some trailer.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

You would be lucky to find one in a s c r a p yard in the uk, or you could buy an accident damaged one from Japan, just seen one with a burnt out engine going for about £500, then you would need to pay shipping which would be another £5-600, plus any duty that C&E would hit you with.

Comment

Hahahah you must be kidding!! A 3rd gen being s$$$$ped?? I think if one came up on ebay it would fetch a very pretty penny!
        I wrote a 3rd Gen off in 2004 but the insurance company wouldn't tell me where the vehicle would end up.

I hope you find one and if you do then give us a shout cos I have a list as long as your arm of bits I need, including the f***ing wheels which after 2 years of looking I have still yet to find ( they all seem to be in surrey on ebay! )

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy W
          Hahahah you must be kidding!! A 3rd gen being s$$$$ped?? I think if one came up on ebay it would fetch a very pretty penny!
          I wrote a 3rd Gen off in 2004 but the insurance company wouldn't tell me where the vehicle would end up.

I hope you find one and if you do then give us a shout cos I have a list as long as your arm of bits I need, including the f***ing wheels which after 2 years of looking I have still yet to find ( they all seem to be in surrey on ebay! )

Andy
          I got 2 spare 3rd gen wheels I need to sell, I bought a set of 4 on fleabay and they came from your end of the world! I only wanted 1 cos my spare got nicked but I want to keep an extra 1 just in case.

I need a set of proper 3rd gen sidesteps though.
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Kiowa....

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...d=1#post200891

Stu
            http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
              Yeah,there's one on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-S...QQcmdZViewItem