6/6/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/6/6

Well today is the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year (almost).

Has anyone had any strange things happen to them? My mobile kept turning itself off when I was chatting on it today, and a guy at work had the same problem.

I hear the new film of "The Omen" has been relesed today. Stange thing is, I don't really care!
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

We are expecting another grandchild....my little girl is keeping her knees firmly together till midnight....they dont want damien or carrie for names
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

He,he,he......

That guy I was on about who's phone went on the blink like mine. His name is Damien.......

Comment

i didn't break anything at work today, and that is incredibly strange as can't honestly remember last time that happened.

this count?
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

a large mirror slid off my lorry today and beheaded me apart from that all went well
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Just saw the film very good it place's but not a touch on the original

Comment

ye the misses made me a cup of tea when i got home and asked me how my day had been.the end is near my friends
                I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Mine has been lucky http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=23635
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

666 - the number of the beast
                    668 - the neighbour of the beast....
                    664 - the beast nextdoor

ITHANKYOUVERYMUCH
                    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

today i was close to being killed, when i say killed i mean wiped out by a woman driver in a puegeot 406.
                      im driving along a straight road,when this 406 just turns onto my side of the road about 100 yards ahead and comes straight for me, its amazing how many things go thru your head when faced with a life threatening situation.i through my van across the road into the other oncoming traffic which fortunatly were all making emergency stops themselves, i looked in my mirrors to see the cars behind me spliting there directions everywhere, this 406 just kept going along for about 50 yards then mounts the pavement, goes over the grass verge then comes to a stand still. then the dozy bitch just drove off as if nothing happened.
                      what, why god knows just glad i wasnt in my surf as it may have been aa different story.
                      my number wasnt up today
                      john
                      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I like today. The date matches up with my number plate. 666. Thats cool!
                        i like it muddy!

Comment

Originally posted by it's Jim
                          I like today. The date matches up with my number plate. 666. Thats cool!
                          yea but do you realise you,ll now have to keep that plate for a hundred years for it to look cool again.....
                          the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
                            yea but do you realise you,ll now have to keep that plate for a hundred years for it to look cool again.....
                            What 6/6/2106
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Don't think i will be around to see that one. I will pass the plate down ( thats if the haven't stopped using cars by then) so some one else can do it for me.
                              i like it muddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X