Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South coast visit

Hi guys.

Coming up to to the missus and mine anniversary near the end of the month, and i am thinking of taking her down to the south coast for a long weekend. We live very near Ipwsich and i dont really want to traval TOO far, but can anyone recomend somewhere nice maybe a little village near the coast, prehaps accomodation?
    Cheers Den.

Originally posted by den 22
    Hi guys.

Coming up to to the missus and mine anniversary near the end of the month, and i am thinking of taking her down to the south coast for a long weekend. We live very near Ipwsich and i dont really want to traval TOO far, but can anyone recomend somewhere nice maybe a little village near the coast, prehaps accomodation?
    Cheers Den.
    What about Lyndhurst in the New Forest, Its only about 30mins from the coast and the walks through the forest are great.
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

All I can recomend is don't come to Bournemouth, it's a dump ! Bridport and west bay are nice , Lyme regis is fantastic try the royal lion hotel in the centre of town , there's free parking and they have a pool too.http://www.lymeregis.com/royallionhotel/index.htm

Andy.

Comment

stuff the cost and just come down to CORNWALL
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          stuff the cost and just come down to CORNWALL

you can even stop off in Sunny Devon, just for a change the sunshine is dry this week!
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
            you can even stop off in Sunny Devon, just for a change the sunshine is dry this week!
            and its supposed to be up around 28degree's this w/end
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ARRR the Isle of Widget is LUVERLY the GARDEN ISLE the only down side is the cost of the FERRY

Lots of great walks, views, Osborne House (Queen Victoria's Home) lots of sea views and lubberly beaches.

AND NOT FORGETING THE TENNYSON TRAIL ( we need to do another trip in the near future!)

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                ARRR the Isle of Widget is LUVERLY the GARDEN ISLE the only down side is the cost of the FERRY

Lots of great walks, views, Osborne House (Queen Victoria's Home) lots of sea views and lubberly beaches.

AND NOT FORGETING THE TENNYSON TRAIL ( we need to do another trip in the near future!)

Paul
                Is the Tennyson open again yet ?

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  Is the Tennyson open again yet ?

Trev
                  Dunno!!
                  i'll have to find out
                  DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

loads of places to stay in and around the New forest mate.
                    what sort of place3 you thinking of??
                    and may be able to point yuo in right direction
                    me and the witch often take off for the weekend just to get away and have found some great little places to stay too.

dunno is also right CORKHEAD LAND is also great for the weekend too
                    but you have to add the cost of the ferry into your weekend retreat too can get expensive
                    but nice place.
                    there is a hospitable place in cowes called CHEZ DUNNO too
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Working...
                    X