Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nerdy boy geek games.....

MODS: feel free to remove this if it aint acceptable:

now, having been a-browsin' these forums for a while, I notice a few of us, er you, are actually a bit nerdy...... what with yer balsa wood planes and the like...

so, in the spirit of geekness, I thought I would shamelessly plug my online business and offer forum members a nice little discount on anything you buy.

I run www.legendgames.co.uk where I sell board games, murder mystery games, card games, top trumps, roleplaying stuff (see, told you it was nerdy ) and the like (no computer games, we aint THAT nerdy ).

If you do want something, put 'Surf Forum' in the comments box and I will knock 10% off the total when i ring a sale through. I can also get stuff not listed if its available.

As I said, if this isnt an acceptable post, just kill it and flame me big time. got asbestos underpants, me, so I'll be fine!!!!
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

nerdy boy!
    hehehe!!
    Last edited by da SLUG man; 3 June 2006, 10:57.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

here's my blatant plug, Pennick lettings... the North Easts premier slum landlords!

no website though!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        here's my blatant plug, Pennick lettings... the North Easts premier slum landlords!

no website though!
        need one? competative rates m8!

glad i'm not the only slum landlord here. only mine are in Plymouth - so I guess we aint competing!
        If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

i don't know anything about it... my cousin just took my money and "invested" it!
          strange how hes the one living in spain now!

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
            now, having been a-browsin' these forums for a while, I notice a few of us, er you, are actually a bit nerdy......
            I would say that would be one of the biggest understatements I've seen
            for a while.

Comment

I just bought a game from Andy that I could not find at my local nerdy game shop, top bloke, thanks
              No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Working...
              X