• Show
Clear All

Bedroom was the right way up...

isn't that the way it always looks?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
      Bedroom was the right way up...

isn't that the way it always looks?
      No what should happen when you go into that room it should be upside down and you pick a card up off the ceiling which gives you a picture of the painting in the hall and on the card it it has the word SCAPE which is the clue to turn the room upthe correct way!!
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I,m still stuck on the last room, i've got everything except the last bit of the letter but still cant work out what to do with the cross (open box) need box for last door and whats with the 6 cards with the pictures on that match the symbols on the doors? can anyone help
        If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
          I,m still stuck on the last room, i've got everything except the last bit of the letter but still cant work out what to do with the cross (open box) need box for last door and whats with the 6 cards with the pictures on that match the symbols on the doors? can anyone help
          If I say look at the symbals on the doors and compare to 6 cards with strange symbals and match them up on the cross.

Dont worry about the last bit of the letter you might !! find it in the NEXT room.

Hope that helps

Comment

Cheers m8 done it at last so easy when you think about it heehee
            If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Time for thinking out of the box
              I can't seem to find the second item (got the first - green card) in R3, any ideas?

And where do you have to be when you place the cards on the cross?
              Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Originally posted by Paff
                I can't seem to find the second item (got the first - green card) in R3, any ideas?

And where do you have to be when you place the cards on the cross?
                the second item is the photo which you will find if you do a 360 in R3 when you first go in.

You do the cross in R4, make sure you all 4 corners of the paper

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  the second item is the photo which you will find if you do a 360 in R3 when you first go in.

You do the cross in R4, make sure you all 4 corners of the paper

Trev
                  Ehrrr, OK.

As I have been all over the place now and totally confused... what has R3 got in it so I know where I am and will the photo still be there now?
                  Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Originally posted by Paff
                    Ehrrr, OK.

As I have been all over the place now and totally confused... what has R3 got in it so I know where I am and will the photo still be there now?
                    R3 is the upside down bedroom, once you have the picture and have been to the safe and back it will be the right way up.

Any item you haven't picked up will still be there.

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I have found another one for you all (told You I would!)

This is one especially for the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Fans

I have not got very far yet myself but we are WORKING on it

Lets see how you all do????
                      Last edited by Dunno; 6 June 2006, 18:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X