No announcement yet.

don't play knock and run around my way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't play knock and run around my way!

remember playing knock and run? (where you knock on the door and run off!)

some kiddies tried it on me last night.... so i got in the surf and chased them up the road!

then into the park.. (quite a squeeze through the gate!) and donutted about while they ran for their lives!.... THEY WON'T BE AROUND AGAIN!!

(i told them if they did i'd rip their heads off!! hehehe!!)

what a bully!

(and i'd never heard of the bloke they asked for! ... paul mycock??)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

LOL

That is a novel way of scaring the s""t out of the little sods.

James

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman

some kiddies tried it on me last night.... so i got in the surf and chased them up the road!

then into the park.. (quite a squeeze through the gate!) and donutted about while they ran for their lives!.... THEY WON'T BE AROUND AGAIN!!

what a bully!

YOU BULLY. and dont you think it time too share the HUMBUGS round
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

what a bully!

It was you was it. thanks mate, I had to change me undies when I got ...puff puff puff

Comment

what a bully!

It was you was it. thanks mate, I had to change me undies when I got in ...puff puff puff

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
            It was you was it. thanks mate, I had to change me undies when I got in ...puff puff puff
            wot and he did,nt offer you a sweetie either
            Pops

Comment

I once saw a guy who lived near me having a hard time with a bunch of young blokes on his footpath.They were arguing with him about something and he said to one of them step over here and say that.He was inside the fence and they were on the other side.As the young one stepped closer to the fence he reached over, dragged him across the fence,gave him a bit of a touchup and threw him back over the fence.Him and his mates left very quickly.Was funny to watch.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
                I once saw a guy who lived near me having a hard time with a bunch of young blokes on his footpath.They were arguing with him about something and he said to one of them step over here and say that.He was inside the fence and they were on the other side.As the young one stepped closer to the fence he reached over, dragged him across the fence,gave him a bit of a touchup and threw him back over the fence.Him and his mates left very quickly.Was funny to watch.

Neville
                It's gotta be done. The parents do bug*er all.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                  It's gotta be done. The parents do bug*er all.

when i was living with my parents, i had a lock-up nearby, just to the right if you looked outa my b/room window, so one night, just in from the nightclub, i hears this carry on outside, looks out the window to see 3 young uns trying to break into my lock-up, so i load my air rifle and takes aim at the nearest pair of buttocks, only to see his mate jump in the air, screaming and holding his ar*e, so i shot him in the ar*e anyway then looked to the left to see my likkle bruv hanging outa his b/room window with his air rifle and a big grin, i suppose we broke the law but they didn,t come back.

Ship

Comment

remember playing knock and run?
                    We used to call it knock-up Ginger. It would have other conotations round here so we will stick to knock and run!

BTW. The kids round here had a spate of running round the back garden walls. Lady sorted them out. Collie x Golden Retrievers have a mean looking snarl and can (could when she was a youngun) easily jump 6ft
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                      We used to call it knock-up Ginger. It would have other conotations round here so we will stick to knock and run!

BTW. The kids round here had a spate of running round the back garden walls. Lady sorted them out. Collie x Golden Retrievers have a mean looking snarl and can (could when she was a youngun) easily jump 6ft
                      we used too tie cotton to 3 or 4 door knockers and pull it from behind whatever was handy as kids
                      Pops

Comment

We put dog poo in a paper bag, set light to the bag and knocked on,"Misery Guts," front door. Retired to a safe distance and watched him stamp the flames out. Little 's we were
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                          We put dog poo in a paper bag, set light to the bag and knocked on,"Misery Guts," front door. Retired to a safe distance and watched him stamp the flames out. Little 's we were
                          Urrr. nice one.
                          Pops

Comment

dobermanns

dont seem to have any trouble near my house probably to do with 2 growling foaming at the mouth dobermanns lol
                            black n tan
                            black n tan
                            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by ship
                              when i was living with my parents, i had a lock-up nearby, just to the right if you looked outa my b/room window, so one night, just in from the nightclub, i hears this carry on outside, looks out the window to see 3 young uns trying to break into my lock-up, so i load my air rifle and takes aim at the nearest pair of buttocks, only to see his mate jump in the air, screaming and holding his ar*e, so i shot him in the ar*e anyway then looked to the left to see my likkle bruv hanging outa his b/room window with his air rifle and a big grin, i suppose we broke the law but they didn,t come back.

Ship
                              Trouble is, the kids carry 12 bore shotguns where I live........bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do? what ya gonna do? Damn, I cant get that tune out of my head now..

Comment

Working...
                              X