bugga!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugga!

my mate's just called to cancel his wedding (24th june)
    so now i'll be on my own in a cornish hotel room with nothing to do for 2 nights... may aswell stick a bin liner over my head, tie myself up and play one of them saucy games like what MP's do!!!

on the plus side, we're still doing the stag night next weekend and there's no woman to moan (unless we get lucky!) when we get back to his place steaming drunk!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

I'm sure the Kernow Surf owners will think of some way to amuse you. (but then the bin liner might be safer............. )

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    so now i'll be on my own in a cornish hotel room with nothing to do for 2 nights... may aswell stick a bin liner over my head, tie myself up and play one of them saucy games like what MP's do!!!

on the plus side, we're still doing the stag night next weekend and there's no woman to moan (unless we get lucky!) when we get back to his place steaming drunk!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

LMAO

Comment

What is worring is where does the Orange go
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I just took a quick look on Wayfinder. it looks like there are quite a few easy green lanes all round cornwall, and that a lot of them are BOATS so they should be OK legaly without further checking even after the law change.

You could go and by a landranger map, mark up the routes, and string them together with minor roads to make a circuit, and have a really good day out. You could also take pictures for user evidence when the next round of right of way removals comes in as lanes will probably only be saved if regular vehicular use in the last 5 years can be proven.

They're probably not very chalenging lanes but it's just as well if you are on your own.

Dave

Comment

I bet the bridesmaids feel safer now .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              I bet the bridesmaids feel safer now .
              your mum in law wont now tho
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
                I just took a quick look on Wayfinder. it looks like there are quite a few easy green lanes all round cornwall, and that a lot of them are BOATS so they should be OK legaly without further checking even after the law change.

You could go and by a landranger map, mark up the routes, and string them together with minor roads to make a circuit, and have a really good day out. You could also take pictures for user evidence when the next round of right of way removals comes in as lanes will probably only be saved if regular vehicular use in the last 5 years can be proven.

They're probably not very chalenging lanes but it's just as well if you are on your own.

Dave

The bin liner thing sounds better, No offence (or is it)
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X