What A Nice Guy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Nice Guy!

Ive been to see MRSURF today in Southport re my New 3RD GEN SURF.
    PAUL is a really nice guy & all the Hastle he's had from people on this Forum has been i feel UN-WARRANTED. He only sells top quality SURFS at really good prices in comparison to most of the DEALERS. Paul is a totally honest bloke once you know him so i feel that some peeps have been a little too HARSH as i have seen the emails that he had received none of them very nice.
    So dont JUDGE a book by its Cover.
    He admits that as far as he was aware there are no 4th GEN surfs in the country as most of us have never seen one!
    He has a very Tidy 3rd Gen petrol Surf at the moment on ebay ive seen it & its immaculate.
    Russia is currently buying as many SURFS as they can get there hands on, (No Import Duty etc) So this means that there is a shortage in the UK. All thats left is the Rubbish ones so the value of your SURF may increase slightly.
    For all those who dont know what im getting here are some pics.
    Attached Files
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

I didn't know you were getting a new Surf Marky.

I always think it is a bit off when folk rip peoples eBay ads to bits. "We can all make mistakes," as the Darlek said as he mounted the dustbin.

One or two people weren't too complimentary about the dealer I got my Surf from, although he made me a nice cuppa, took me on a leasurely test drive and even suggested that I sleep on it for 24 hours before putting pen to paper. So far so good. The only problems with the truck have been self inflicted ones caused by off roading.

It is easy to judge what you think someone is like by their posts/ads. There is a guy on another forum who I was convinced I was not going to like, judging by his posts, but he turned out to be a nice fella face-to-face.

I'm glad Mr Surf is looking after you and I hope that he gets the business he deserves.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      I didn't know you were getting a new Surf Marky.

I always think it is a bit off when folk rip peoples eBay ads to bits. "We can all make mistakes," as the Darlek said as he mounted the dustbin.

One or two people weren't too complimentary about the dealer I got my Surf from, although he made me a nice cuppa, took me on a leasurely test drive and even suggested that I sleep on it for 24 hours before putting pen to paper. So far so good. The only problems with the truck have been self inflicted ones caused by off roading.

It is easy to judge what you think someone is like by their posts/ads. There is a guy on another forum who I was convinced I was not going to like, judging by his posts, but he turned out to be a nice fella face-to-face.

I'm glad Mr Surf is looking after you and I hope that he gets the business he deserves.
      He is & still does. Its a shame that he's not becoming a Member as he has lots of Spares etc. People like PAUL would be a good asset to this FORUM.
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

I didnt think the words Marky and NEW ever went together but good going m8 i just wish I could afford a new one (and keep the 1st gen of course)

Glad to hear that Paul (Mrsurf) is a bit happier now and hope he dosn't think that we all the same.May be he should name and shame,because there is no excuse for rudeness and it gives us all a bad name.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

what's with the front number plate??

that'll have to be first mod!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            I didnt think the words Marky and NEW ever went together but good going m8 i just wish I could afford a new one (and keep the 1st gen of course)

Glad to hear that Paul (Mrsurf) is a bit happier now and hope he dosn't think that we all the same.May be he should name and shame,because there is no excuse for rudeness and it gives us all a bad name.
            You hit the Nail on the Head!
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              what's with the front number plate??
              Im going to re-home that !
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                He is & still does. Its a shame that he's not becoming a Member as he has lots of Spares etc. People like PAUL would be a good asset to this FORUM.
                as far as I know he is a member`
                Trust your Hound.

Comment

Marky.

He has been a member for some time, and maybe some people abused him with bad emails, certainly not the one that I sent him, but all I got was foul mouthed language from the guy, so maybe he is a nice guy but not in my book.

Comment

Nice car Marky,

But....................

White ????????

That's fine for showing up when you have been offorading but it will also show up the normal road gunk

So how long before you christen it ? it NEEDS mud !!!

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                      Marky.

He has been a member for some time, and maybe some people abused him with bad emails, certainly not the one that I sent him, but all I got was foul mouthed language from the guy, so maybe he is a nice guy but not in my book.
                      He seamed to get a lot of grief off various people so he was obviously very peeved. He got fed up & stressed out so you may have caught the brunt of it.
                      On the whole he is one of the good guys.
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

well done Marky, looked at that one just a bit to much cash than
                        I would want to spend at the mo.

I emailed mr. surf about the truck and got a good reply to my question
                        no problems , as I work away all week and only use the truck Sat
                        and Suns was to much.

Live and let live as I thought this forum was all about

Hope you enjoy your truck bud poppy

ps Paul dont be so sensative me old m8ty you'll get grey hairs
                        GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                          Ive been to see MRSURF today in Southport re my New 3RD GEN SURF.
                          PAUL is a really nice guy & all the Hastle he's had from people on this Forum has been i feel UN-WARRANTED. He only sells top quality SURFS at really good prices in comparison to most of the DEALERS. Paul is a totally honest bloke once you know him so i feel that some peeps have been a little too HARSH as i have seen the emails that he had received none of them very nice.
                          So dont JUDGE a book by its Cover.
                          He admits that as far as he was aware there are no 4th GEN surfs in the country as most of us have never seen one!
                          He has a very Tidy 3rd Gen petrol Surf at the moment on ebay ive seen it & its immaculate.
                          Russia is currently buying as many SURFS as they can get there hands on, (No Import Duty etc) So this means that there is a shortage in the UK. All thats left is the Rubbish ones so the value of your SURF may increase slightly.
                          For all those who dont know what im getting here are some pics.

them boots look mighty fine look a bit wider than standed??
                          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

are we likely to see this lovely surf on our cornish roads towing a caravan this august!!at least we will all see you this time!!

Comment

Originally posted by ian and jean
                              are we likely to see this lovely surf on our cornish roads towing a caravan this august!!at least we will all see you this time!!
                              I have just realised. White Surf. White caravan. Sales of sunglasses are going to go through the roof in Kernow this Summer.
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X