surfs gotta go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfs gotta go

sad time here its been a wonderfull 3 year relatuionship but due to another dobermann in the famile i need a $$$$$$ van . oh my god . so the wonderfull surf whose never let me down and her heart beats with mine has got to go . but il still be cruising about the site reading all the quirky things that make me larf . goodbye my beloved 3rd gen .
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

O man keep on Smiling and you know the dogs are worth it just
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

I bought a surf because of my Bullmastif and Boxer, together they weigh just short of 15stone! and the Surf suits em fine!

Comment

not the weight

lol not the weight mate its the amount lol 4 euro dobermanns that i travel all over with showing and working so need more space
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Why dont you see if you can borrow one of the trucks from work Mark then you wont have to get rid of the Surf...
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I know buy a suzi hard top cut the front off and make a trailer,hook it up to the surf and away you go.Then you could belong to the top shelf surfing brigade and have a place in the basement with the rest of the suzi owners.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
              lol not the weight mate its the amount lol 4 euro dobermanns that i travel all over with showing and working so need more space
              Keep the surf get the wife a van thats what I did
              Trust your Hound.

Comment

seen some nice dog trailers about ever thought of getting one of those ??
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

to much

yea i have thought of a trailer the best ones are made in germany and cost a couple of grand plus not really hot on dragging my dogs about in one
                  black n tan
                  black n tan
                  yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                  X