To the Grave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Grave.

I tried to sell my surf 3.0ltr wine over grey, a couple of months ago and have found the bum has fallen out of the market. Got offered 2750 so i laughed at the guy and turned him away! Is it the influx of surfs that has done this? I have now decided to take it to the grave, put a tow bar on it, sell the horsebox, and buy a decent trailer to tow the four legged beast around in.
    P.S Why is it a landy can pull more (so it says in the book) than the surf?

Originally posted by Bobafet
    I tried to sell my surf 3.0ltr wine over grey, a couple of months ago and have found the bum has fallen out of the market. Got offered 2750 so i laughed at the guy and turned him away! Is it the influx of surfs that has done this? I have now decided to take it to the grave, put a tow bar on it, sell the horsebox, and buy a decent trailer to tow the four legged beast around in.
    P.S Why is it a landy can pull more (so it says in the book) than the surf?
    think its down to the price of fuel and tax
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      think its down to the price of fuel and tax
      Seems to be stacks of 4x4 on forecourts these days.

Comment

I've just had the same problem. M reg 3L manual wine/grey, 80K miles, great condition, didn't reach 2K on e-bay. Listed 4 times. In the end sold L reg 2.4 auto for more......... where's the sence in that?

Keep it. I see fuel has dropped again down here to 95P Derv!

Think the butts fallen out of the surf values now though cause their are so many around.

Since I got my first truck a few years ago, their are now about 10 on the same estate.

Comment

Why is it a landy can pull more (so it says in the book) than the surf?[/QUOTE]

what landy?
          also don't always believe what it says in the book!

Comment

It's not just the Surf. A guy at work has picked up a Jeep Cheroke, low'ish mileage, 4.? petrol for under £5k. It is 02 registered!!! He wants rid already. He has only had it 10 days. He thought that if he drove it sensibly it wouldn't drink too much juice. Part of his driving is into and out of the centre of London. The fuel consumption goes through the roof in town.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              It's not just the Surf. A guy at work has picked up a Jeep Cheroke, low'ish mileage, 4.? petrol for under £5k. It is 02 registered!!! He wants rid already. He has only had it 10 days. He thought that if he drove it sensibly it wouldn't drink too much juice. Part of his driving is into and out of the centre of London. The fuel consumption goes through the roof in town.
              my neighbour as just bought one lol asked me if there dear to run
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

>laffin<

i just did a run to pentraeth in anglesey from sheffield, filled up before i went, ended up in 2 hour tailbacks... but got there an back with still ¼ tank left, did just over 300 altogether...so it didnt do too bad... still a shock after my scenic that did 490 per tank... but....

its all worth it for the SMILE on my face!

Stu
                http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  my neighbour as just bought one lol asked me if there dear to run
                  His name isn't Tony, is it? That would be too spooky.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                  X