Look out Geordie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out Geordie

Just been reading on teletext that C&E men have been out at play in Tyne and Wear and County Durham and have pulled a number of motorists using illegal fuel Perhaps this is a good time to come clean about using veg oil and do the paperwork or at least top up up with derv. Bye the way anyone else noticed the price of derv dropping this week?

Spoggle

where do i get a form from to pay the duty , do i get a receipt , also whats to say if i have used 200 litres of veg mix , and tell them i have only used 12 ?

Comment

to be honest I dont know and am too scared to ask. Big brother may well be watching.

Spoggle

Can anyone give an answer to the question

Comment

Form

To get the form EX103 call 0191 2011768 and 0845 0109000. I would ask them both for forms and see which comes first. You could sell the spare forms on Ebay!!!
        After you are registered, they will send you Form HO930, which you fill in how much veg oil you used in previous month. You must keep receipts for the oil you bought. I photo copy the HO930 and clip receipts appertaining to that months bill.
        If you have a company, the revenue are entitled to examine your books to make sure that you have not put more fuel(veg oil) through your books than claiming duty back on.

I have not been putting my twopence worth in lately as have been working on finding the right catalyst to produce bio diesel, without chemicals. This has been done and would mean that by a simple process you could transesterify new or old veg oil, in much quicker time and safer. You still need to use an alcohol though.

Last but not least, at long last, will have more Combo units in stock, within a week.

If anyone knows about catalysts or chemistry and knows more than what H2O means give me a call or email me.
        Thanks Philip
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

philip whats to say i have used 200 litres and tell them i only used 12 in a month

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
            philip whats to say i have used 200 litres and tell them i only used 12 in a month
            It's a simple case of:

Proof needs to exist to prove what amount you have used in reality.
            You can put down whatever amount you wish to declare. However,
            just accept the consequences if cooking the figures does bite you
            in the arse.

Matt

Comment

Do you have to keep a log book of miles done so they can work out how much fuel you should have used? Or do they accept that veg oil users are honest

Spoggle

Comment

Working...
              X