American Grafitti.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Grafitti.

Just watched American Grafitti for maybe the 25th time. Cool cars, cool music and Wolfman Jack. Had to put the turbo sound on for the race. Vroooooooom!
    It's only a hobby!

Classic film! Love it.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Classic film! Love it.
      I first saw it in 1975. Sat in the back row with Bev C.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Yep doesn't matter how many times you've seen it you have to watch it again!
        Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
          Yep doesn't matter how many times you've seen it you have to watch it again!
          My video tape of it is all stretched and buggered up its been watched so many times, need to get it on DVD.

I had it, the original Vanishing Point, and Bullit on the same tape, all unwatchable now. Time to visit Amazon or Ebay.........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I was fortunate to be asked a few years ago now to be asked to pick a kit car from Yorkshire Street rods that was a tribute to the Ford coop that was used in the film.

This car should still be seen going around Watford with a 3.5 RoverS lump in it and a few other bits robbed from doner cars..
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              you mean... Liz MacDonald form corrie??
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                you mean... Liz MacDonald form corrie??
                Aw Gawd no
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                  POOR Bev
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

"I was fortunate to be asked a few years ago now to be asked to pick a kit car from Yorkshire Street rods that was a tribute to the Ford coop that was used in the film.

This car should still be seen going around Watford with a 3.5 RoverS lump in it and a few other bits robbed from doner cars.."

Question is was it a cross between pi55 yellow and puke green in color

Comment

Do you mean WINE? yuk!!!
                      Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Originally posted by zedster
                        "I was fortunate to be asked a few years ago now to be asked to pick a kit car from Yorkshire Street rods that was a tribute to the Ford coop that was used in the film.

This car should still be seen going around Watford with a 3.5 RoverS lump in it and a few other bits robbed from doner cars.."

Question is was it a cross between pi55 yellow and puke green in color

it was lella
                        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I first saw american graffiti back in 76 as part of an all night racing movie set,wich included two lane black top and vanishing point,those were the days when I had my moggie 1000........oh yeah it had a kind of morris mother and a cooper S father with twin dcoe side draft webers lowered at the front and some serious rubber on the rear to make it stick to the road,used to leave most thing standing at lights,mind you it was not as good as my m8s lotus ford anglia...now that was quick.
                          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Question is was it a cross between pi55 yellow and puke green in color[/QUOTE]

Nah , Harrison Ford says "is it a cross between pi55 green and Puke yellow"
                            Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

nearly right, memories fade with age, classic film tho, 1st class soundtrack, they dont make em like that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X