Updated Wheels & Tyres for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Wheels & Tyres for sale?

Just been out to check my tyre pressures today.

The almost new spare mounted on the back has had a knife shoved through it at some point, and one of the fronts looks as though someone has tried to carve a 2 inch square out of it and failed. Lord knows how long they have been in this state?" title="Beadyeyes" smilieid="67" />" title="Beadyeyes" smilieid="67" />" title="Beadyeyes" smilieid="67" />

They are Yokohama Geolanders 285/75 R16 116/113Q's.

Next question is do I replace two or five, and do I keep the same design or go for more road based tyres that make less noise.
    I know that tyres have probably been discussed to death elsewhere, but what should I be paying and what is recommended?

If anyone is interested I also have a set of five standard wheels (in need of a clean) with 31x10.50 R15 LT tyres, four of which look brand new (still black and shiny). The tyres are Observe GP4's and road tread, they came from Japan with the Surf. My aftermarket alloys won't take these tyres so I can't swap them over ....grrrr!!

Added - In response to queries about the wheels & tyres...here are a couple of pics. The four wheels with good tyres have been painted matt black, the fifth is still plain alloy.

Cheers

Rob G
    Last edited by wibblywobbly; 1 January 2004, 17:02.

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
    Just been out to check my tyre pressures today.

The almost new spare mounted on the back has had a knife shoved through it at some point, and one of the fronts looks as though someone has tried to carve a 2 inch square out of it and failed. Lord knows how long they have been in this state?

They are Yokohama Geolanders 285/75 R16 116/113Q's.

Next question is do I replace two or five, and do I keep the same design or go for more road based tyres that make less noise.
    I know that tyres have probably been discussed to death elsewhere, but what should I be paying and what is recommended?

If anyone is interested I also have a set of five standard wheels (in need of a clean) with 31x10.50 R15 LT tyres, four of which look brand new (still black and shiny). The tyres are Observe GP4's and road tread, they came from Japan with the Surf. My aftermarket alloys won't take these tyres so I can't swap them over ....grrrr!!

Cheers

Rob G
    BF Goodrich A/T approx £100 each
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Working...
    X