Hired Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hired Guns

Did any body see the Hired Guns programme on sky last night? It looks like Surf heven in Afganistan.
    SWIFT AND BOLD

yeah I did,
    It was surf heaven, the show was not up to much but there were loads of them. My wife was not impressed as I watched the whole thing saying surf surf surf every time one appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by truckarms
      yeah I did,
      It was surf heaven, the show was not up to much but there were loads of them. My wife was not impressed as I watched the whole thing saying surf surf surf every time one appeared.
      And I thought I must be the only person who shouts 'Surf' and points every time I see another!! Even the wife has started doing it now!!!
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
        And I thought I must be the only person who shouts 'Surf' and points every time I see another!! Even the wife has started doing it now!!!
        Nope...you are not......

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
          guilty as charged!
          Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

errrrrr - there's 5 in our house that do it ..........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I quite fancey going out there to earn for a couple of months, even more so now cos I still get to drive a surf
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

from what I saw there aint much in it between being a hired gun and being a rebel, not a very good life.
                But if thats the sort of work you want to do then I would say Iraq, you get paid more!!!!
                Just remember that the only real ones who make good money have to do it so that you are out of the Uk for atleast 8months (I think) else you have to pay tax.

Comment

Working...
                X