Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so WhooHoo

Picked up the wheels and while not totaly dissapointed there not what i
    really want, The picture of course is always better than the reality especially as they just washed em and dosent show the bad lacqer, There actually not a bad looking rim and dont have any gouges so would polish up nice but im looking for rims with a deeper offset (split rims), If anyone could post pics
    of this type of rim i would be greatfull and info on the rim width etc if poss
    then at least i'll know what to ask the seller (if i ever find one), Im in two minds as to clean these up or just stick em back on ebay!
    The more pics the better guys Cheers Ian
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

If you don't wan't them I'll take them off yer hands, just let me know.

Andy.

Comment

What size are the wheels and tyres I might be interested

Comment

Don't bother putting em on Fleabay, put them on here and watch your hand get bitten off.

When I sold mine this was by far the better option and also much cheaper

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

OK if i do decide to get rid i'll post on here (or in the proper section and pay me money) All i know is their 15" and come off a Mits Delica other than that i know nowt, The tyres are low (under reg i think) and as i say they look a lot better in the pic than they do in the flesh (or alloy) take a fair bit of polishing to make em good and if i'm gonna spend that time and effort it will be on some rims that i really like, Meanwhile any help with what off sets are available and rim widths etc, pics if any would be gratefully recieved, I'm running 30mm spacers at the mo so a rim that would allow me to do away with them and still have the wide look would be nice Cheers Ian

Comment

Hi Ian, have a look at this thread
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19104
            I have 1st gen wheels on my Smurf that have a huge offset, at first when I bought her I thought she had wheel spacers fitted!
            Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Damian
              Hi Ian, have a look at this thread
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19104
              I have 1st gen wheels on my Smurf that have a huge offset, at first when I bought her I thought she had wheel spacers fitted!
              Cheers Damian, Their just what im looking for, I just need to know what to look out for, offset measurement etc you know! Thanks Ian

Comment

Working...
              X