Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rad out

Took my Radiator out today following the procedure written by M35A2
    Everything went fine apart from, I had to remove the whole Radiator shroud including the top half before I could gain access to the 4 bolts holding the Rad on.(anyone else come across this?) as the shroud covered these bolts completely.
    Rad going for a full recore and new header Monday (£138 +vat) and hopefully the refit will go as smoothly on Wednesday.
    Trust your Hound.

Originally posted by Taliesins
    Everything went fine apart from, I had to remove the whole Radiator shroud including the top half before I could gain access to the 4 bolts holding the Rad on.(anyone else come across this?) as the shroud covered these bolts completely.
    Rad going for a full recore and new header Monday (£138 +vat) and hopefully the refit will go as smoothly on Wednesday.

Nice one. Good luck m8.
    Out of interest, who in or near leeds will you be using for the work?
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
      Nice one. Good luck m8.
      Out of interest, who in or near leeds will you be using for the work?
      Hi Northern Radiators in Bradford are doing the work they also have a branch in Leeds If you want their tel. no. let me Know. I will let you know what the rad comes back like.
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins

Mmmm......... I didn't have to remove mine to get the rad out. There are 4 bolts that hold the rad to the front and four bolts that hold the shroud to the rad. As you can see in this pic, the shroud is still on the old removed rad, before I transfered it to the new one.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...5&d=1137163901

Comment

Working...
        X