Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top bloke!

Is this guy fed up or what?
    He's only trying to sell his Ford Galaxy bless 'im! Read his answers to bidders questions at the bottom of page, very funny!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4633452260

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Is this guy fed up or what?
    He's only trying to sell his Ford Galaxy bless 'im! Read his answers to bidders questions at the bottom of page, very funny!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4633452260

Wow, what a guy.... I read it all, took ages. And it went for nothing. Still, It's a Ford with a funny shaped gear stick so what can one expect?

Al
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

HaHaHa! Poor sod, Probably be the last thing he sells on eblag
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Brill , good laugh .

Cupholder Bob was good.And the bloke swapping his wife for the weekend .

Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Well done, Mr Bushwacker,

V. funny and a nice start to the weekend.
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

lol wicked sense of humour
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Lmao
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Thats a gem Vince ....Well found
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

3 CHEERS FOR Bob
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Have a look at his other items, hes a hoot.

Cupholder BOB gets a mention at the foot of this one too

Q: Hi does this auction included the steering wheel and would a focus bodykit fit on
                    May-01-06

A: Thanks for this. If you want to put a focus body kit onto this be my guest, once you have won it. I'm getting good at this...let me guess you walk around in white track suits and trainers as posh wear with your gold chains and bracelets. A mobile that plays something 'humerous' like the crazy frog. Can't wait to meet you. ############################## ################### and I want to add this as it's too close to the end of the auction to add new stuff to the description. Question from wagan_playboy wagan_playboy( 109) Positive Feedback: 100% Member Since: 19-Nov-01 Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom Registered On: www.ebay.co.uk A heat felt thank you, you mentioned QVC in your reply and I didnt have a clue what QVC was, so Googled it....WOW, how fantastic, much better than the tat that idiots are selling on here. Answer - I knew it! Lol. I am not sure that I want a heat felt from you but thanks for the offer. Now about your ebay name.... Will someone else tell him?

Q: just to let you know i am a genuine bidder.1st time on ebay,been looking for a car just like yours.we have 3 daughters(1,4,6,)this car would be perfect.
                    May-01-06

A: I see your three daughters and raise you 4 daughters and one son. Luckily I have now discovered what was doing it. Need some help? Ok if you want to bid can I have a telephone number just to check please. Ta

Q: Can you email me directly as i am very interested in the vehicle & perhaps i could ring you. Thanks Wayne
                    May-01-06

A: Ok

Q: How much wood would a woodchuck cut, if a woodchuck could cut wood?
                    May-01-06

A: Strangely I know the answer to that. About 4900 of your scouse pounds, liverpoolfcforever, right now on bid now for this picasso as it happens.

Q: Hello, is the paint on the car a metallic silver?
                    May-01-06

A: Yes Artic Silver. Having been to the artic I don't recall metalic silver being a colour that was present. A million shades of white, green and blue, but metalic silver?? Can't have been paying attention at that bit.

Q: SERIOUS QUESTION. Can you tell me wether or not this vehicle has had the recall done on the lower steering joint as I know it was a problem with these cars (I found out the hard way), if its been done im seriously interested.
                    May-01-06

A: Hi Yes all the recalls have been done on this. The suspension cup was done last. All of the services etc. have been done at Citroen dealers.

Q: Hi, Was just wondering if you could let me know exactly what shade of Silver the car is please? Thanks. Allan.
                    Apr-29-06

A: Hi Allan. Of course mate. Nice to get a sensible question for once. You know I wish there were more people like you. Regular guy with a regular job living a regular life nodoubt with a regular wife and regular kids. How can one not fail but to respond to such a nice regular question. Well watch this...

Q: I don't think 'bid now' tops 'axiomatic' to be honest, however 'equigravisphere' probably would. Anyway back to the matter in hand I don't fancy the Picasso, French you see. Do you also deal in regular cars or just MPV's? Cheers, Darren.
                    Apr-29-06

A: Sorry 'bid now' tops most things even SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOC IOUS. As for the MPV thing...I will sell any thing I can quite frankly. I do lament the demise of the trade in slavery. There are a few people I could think of that I could get great pleasure out of selling. Back to the cars. I can get most cars. I usually buy for people with specific requests. The MPV thing just happens to be a coincidence based on deals and price. The ebay thing is an experiment. I thought that it would be an interesting experiment and a rewarding experience to add to my life's hitherto rich variety. Well there you go.

Q: Dave - In all your excitement in making the racey ad for the 'SUPER SILVER 2003 CITROEN XSARA PICASSO MPV' you seem to have omitted UK postage costs - could you give me an idea please. TIA & Regards, Xarathustra.
                    Apr-29-06

A: Remember the old school playground joke? 'Wanna stamp?' So you want an idea...doesn't suprise me.

Q: How much will you accept for the Picasso, lowest that is for cash ??? Is the car immaculate etc Please advise & thanks wayne
                    Apr-28-06

A: £4600 the car is as described on the ad. The car has as you can see on the photo's a dent on the rear offside passanger door and wheel arch. Apart from\that it is like new. Dave

Q: Would you swap for a Ford Fiesta? It's red, kind of old, taxed and MOT. The petrol cap is stuck though, but it has enough for about 30 miles left.
                    Apr-28-06

A: Tell you what I will swap it for £4900 pounds and then you can keep your Fiesta. I can tell that you are emotionally attached to it. However I am sure that if you hold onto your car for a couple of months the petrol in the tank will be worth as much. I have to say that I have been amazed at how many truely funny people there are on ebay. The search continues.

Q: Have you ever driven it to the shops? I notice that you don't mention that. If so what did it go like? Did you manage to get what you wanted?
                    Apr-28-06

A: Ok let me mention it. Shops. Feel better? Super, your day (if not your life) must feel complete now. What would make you feel a lot better would be winning this wonderful car. Bid and forget the $$$$$$ shops.

Q: Does it have a built in toaster ?
                    Apr-28-06

A: Odd you should ask that. There is a slot in the dashboard just above the radio. What do you think? Oh sorry that was an unfair question.

Q: What is the green thing in place of the near side wing mirror? Is it a drink can cooler maybe?
                    Apr-28-06

A: I think you must have something in your eye. A sharp stick might help.

Q: Hi, does the car include the transformer option like in the advert when it dances to that funky music? If so what kind of music does it dance to and does it like pasta?
                    Apr-28-06

A: Nice. It actually has the luxury transforming with mother-in-law and/or kids inside remote function. Very handy the end of the tether is in sight. What the hell does that mean any way? What tether? This must have been coined by a mandog or werewolf reduced into captivity. It only really hates garage music. Bidding would be good.

Q: hi do you have a buy it now price ?
                    Apr-28-06

A: You offering?

Q: Axiomatic. Good word!
                    Apr-28-06

A: An even better phrase is Bid now.

Q: Hi I have the ultimate deal for you - would you swap for my collection of cup holders, my shed with new plastic roof, and i'll even through in my naked girlfriend inside the shed as its your birthday?
                    Apr-28-06

A: What no photo's? No test drive and no neurons? Golly how could I resist? That's a toughy. Just buy the MPV.

Q: If I crash it can I get my money back?
                    Apr-28-06

A: No

Q: Do the rear plastic trays and cup holders work?
                    Apr-28-06

A: Yes they work. Please tell me you are not called Bob.
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Here's another good one. Some slightly offensive comments, so be warned.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4639771121
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                      X