Liverpool Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool Victoria

Rang for a quote today under the benefits for employees scheme (I work for Dept of Education) was told yes we do insure surfs but only manual not auto. Has anyone else been told such cr*p from an insurance company.

From what I have seen L & V don't know their a**e from their elbow - to say people here have had mixed fortunes is putting it politely.

Give me A-Plan and Groupama any day

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
      Rang for a quote today under the benefits for employees scheme (I work for Dept of Education) was told yes we do insure surfs but only manual not auto. Has anyone else been told such cr*p from an insurance company.
      I insure with L&V and they have seemingly identified my vehicle without any problems. It even shows as a Jap import on my insurance certificate.

Approx £225 if I remember correctly. In fact I have used L&V for several years, for several vehicles, and have never been able to find a more competetive quote. I would recomme3nd them without hesitation......
      Cheers
      Trev D.

Comment

im with them too - they seem to take a wild guess on transmission depending on if your trim level. Mine is insured as an SSR-G when its an X. "because the SSR-X is not available in an Auto".... oh really!!!! funny i have just that!

im only with them till nov till someone else will accept me but they seem ok other than that.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Bin wiv L/Vic for about 14yrs had no probs yet !!! Of course Mine is manual, the only Hiccccckup last year "Quoted for a T reg, 3 Litre Auto" @ £380" put it right in 2 days tho.
          Well see what happens after my recent Ins Claim !!!!!!
          Good Luck wiv yer Insurance Bud wherever you get it .......

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Been loads of $$$$!

Contacted them 1st time - we dont do imports....knowing very well several people with imports who have been insured by them

Contacted 2nd time - another person...we dont have your model so we are unable to insure

Contacted 3rd time - yeah we can insure it....asked if we can do it from the chassis number as picking up vehicle in couple of days...sorry cant do that

Later on received a quote from them...told em where to stuff it!
            Gaz

Comment

I got told they don't insure imports not reg'd in the UK, when I called them for a quote a while back. Two words I said, 'you're thick', and put the phone down. Far too many liars and thickies working in places like this.

Comment

I've tried them twice , once with my Manual V6 and once with my manual 2.4 , wouldn't insure either of them, bunch of idiots I say , wouldn't waste my phone bill on them.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by trevdowle
                  I insure with L&V and they have seemingly identified my vehicle without any problems. It even shows as a Jap import on my insurance certificate.

Approx £225 if I remember correctly. In fact I have used L&V for several years, for several vehicles, and have never been able to find a more competetive quote. I would recomme3nd them without hesitation......
                  You might be in for a shock one day mate! I had my old Pajero with them for 2 years, year 3 came and they declined to insure it cos it wasn't on their list!!! They had a LWB exceed but not a normal LWB on thier list.
                  Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
                  X