Help with the help page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the help page

Thought I'd put a picture of my own Surf on the members rig page. Being a newbie to the forum, i thought i'd go to the help section on how to post picture. F**K ME, I though my eyesight was bad before i got onto that page!!! I'm now traumatizzzed, and just about to call optician for an emergency appointment.

I know i spend the whole day looking at computer screens, but please tell me its not my eyes that have given up? Brail would probably be easier to read.

Please pick an alternative shade of yellow, pleez, pleez, pleez!!!
    Is it supposed to sound like this??

Yup it is pretty hard on the eyes.........
    as a quick fix ....highlight the text.....it changes to an easier on the eye Blue.

Right click>"Select All"

Comment

To be honest, the help page needs a rework anyway so I'll look at the colours.

In summary how to put up an entry on Members Rigs.

On the Members Rigs front page select Add your rig (you need to be logged in on the forum to have this option).

A new page will open up with your forum user name already filled in.

Select your vehicle type from the pull down menu

Fill in a description about you vehicle

Enter your website address (without the http://) if you have one.

Click Submit.

To add pictures

From the front page of members rigs select edit your rig

Select Add Picture

Click Browse and find the picture on your hard drive (only jpg files work properly and create thumbnails)

Enter a short description - this shows if people hover over the picture with their cursor

Click Submit

You will be redirected to a new page saying the file has been uploaded, click continue and you will return to the edit your rig page.

You can delete pictures and edit your text from this page as well.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X