USA 4 runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA 4 runner

im in florida at the moment, and i know your all jealous as hell, only 82 at the moment, and its 10 pm, just sat on the patio by the pool. drinking a bud.

now a question, there are loads of 4 runners out here, 2nd and 3rd gens, and a lot of them have leather interiors. and i must admit i quite like the idea of a wipe clean interior!!

any ideas where i can get one when i return to blighty??

oh yeah, im driving a chevy trailblazer SUV and the engine is surprisingly lively wouldnt mind it in the smurf!

hope its raining buckets as im off to universal studios in the morning
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Import one yourself, It costs roughly £1500 in total according to a friend who brought a chevy pickup back awhile back. that was with a shipping agent who did everything. All you do is find a car, and they do the rest.

I'd be looking for a 3rd gen Supercharged 3.4 V6 if I was you
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

No need to be so smug, i'm in Aberdeenshire n it's 24 degrees c.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
        .........i must admit i quite like the idea of a wipe clean interior!! .........
        Doo you like it THAT much????????
        Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon811
          Doo you like it THAT much????????
          Snigger.........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

We just got back from 2 weeks in the Florida sun. 4 runners are everywhere !!
            Anyway forget the leather seats get yourself on MISSION SPACE at Epcot (only 3 people died so far!) It is one top ride (unless you have a heart condition??). Also go on SOARIN in Epcot. They must be 2 of the best rides ever made!!!!

Have fun and stay away from Sizzlers and golden Corals!!!!!!!!

Andy

P.s Bring me back some 3rd Gen wheels, I couldn't get them in my case !!

Comment

mission space is great, only felt sick for an hour after!! just got back to blighty and is $$$$$$ awful, great to be back.. honest..

if i keep repeating it maybe ill belive it...
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
              X