No announcement yet.

effing nutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everythings a 'bed of roses' here at the moment, after all, it wasn't ME who put £20 worth of PETROL in our new DIESEL car!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Everythings a 'bed of roses' here at the moment, after all, it wasn't ME who put £20 worth of PETROL in our new DIESEL car!!!!!!
      bugger....just spit coffee aaaaaallllll over the place

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        in fairness Vince, still your fault for allowing her near a filling station un-supervised...mine can't fill a kettle without overfilling, spilling it in the trek from sink to plug (1 full body turn) followed by an outing to A+E for the sprained wrist from lifting such a heavy load...

BTW she once stood on drawing pin which went into the heel of her foot, i , not being a qualified physician, was not allowed to remove it but had to take her to A+E on a friday night when all the drunks were in there giving their performances...i'd never been so embarrassed. a 2 day lay up followed.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Man , You've got it hard .
          You have my full sympathy , sounds like a real nightmare.

Chin up fella , it can only get better.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            i know what you're saying, but in all seriousnous, things were incredibly shakey before all this, and i'm trying my hardest but i'm at a complete loss at the moment because i'm not sure she even wants my help, her sisters have been the only people she talks to and i've taken all the severe criticism on the chin for a while now and i'm not exactly a cool headed kind in times of confrontation so biting my tongue and smiling accordingly is becoming near impossible. that and the fact i have no idea what it's like to lose a parent, 2 good friends through alcohol induced madness though, but this is completely different.
            I made a similar mistake years ago. Take my advice: either leave or kick her out (depending on who owns the house) now!
            Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
              I made a similar mistake years ago. Take my advice: either leave or kick her out (depending on who owns the house) now!
              Been there done all that.
              Taking it on the chin and bitting the lip only lasts for so long then you blow big time.
              Like tallyman says, use the door: Either kick her out or walk out it yourself.
              Domestic violence ( not necessarily physical ) or abuse goes both ways. Men dont want to admit to being a "battered partner" but it happens. BELIEVE ME!!! I have been through it and nearly did her in for it. Too scary to think about.
              USE THE DOOR !!!
              Simon.O.
              '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by Simon.O.
                Been there done all that.
                Taking it on the chin and bitting the lip only lasts for so long then you blow big time.
                Like tallyman says, use the door: Either kick her out or walk out it yourself.
                Domestic violence ( not necessarily physical ) or abuse goes both ways. Men dont want to admit to being a "battered partner" but it happens. BELIEVE ME!!! I have been through it and nearly did her in for it. Too scary to think about.
                USE THE DOOR !!!

You could also just try the pig-headed "I don't care" stance.
                By the sounds of it, what can you lose by trying? Wallowing
                in self pity is allowable for a permissible length of time, but
                after that it is a simple case of either cope or tough luck,
                (your girlfriend, not you).

Matt

Comment

Re

You need to do what I had to do and I suppose many before me!

There is no other way my friend, believe me!

What you need to do is sit her down, look her in the eyes and ask her straight out "do you love me?" and "do you want to be with me?".

Look at her eyes and her body language, believe me my friend you will know straight away.

The eyes never lie.

You will then know your future, honourably and honestly, you can then plan your future!

Couples very often get into a rut and it takes a split or another event to sort things out!

I have been booted out of my house more times than I care to remember, the past 2 years I have been out for about 3 months!

LOL!

One day I came in from work and found all my stuff, YES! ALL OF IT! bagged up and sitting at the back door!

It was impossible for her to do alone in that small amount of time so I'm guessing she had her mother and sister down to the house to do it!

Like a small military operation!

LOL!

One thing though!

I have 2 young kiddies (5 & 9), this is the thing that really wrecked me.

When you have kids your wife/partner tends to use them against you rather like a tactical weapon.

I reckon she knows that if it wasn't for the kids I would in no way put up with her $$$$.

Every chance she gets she emotionally blackmails me with the kids.

But, thats what they do!

Good Luck!

Later!

Gary

Comment

Working...
                  X