effing nutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effing nutz

i have spent all day spray frosting glass, wall stenciling and artsy-fartsying to HER specific requests (being extra nice at mo she just lost her alky mum), got high as the nimbus in the process on the fumes (with a massive headache now) and she just waltzed in and i may as well have shat in all her 6000pairs of shoes for that look on her face....

...i give up!

she is completely mental, i'm going to kill her...with one of her stilettos me thinks!

another thing...creator of footballers wives beware...you WILL DIE if i ever meet you.

sorry for the rant.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Welcome to married life ........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

no thanks...

not married and staying that way, and the next time i'm given an ultimatum...

...na na na na, woohaay, goodbye!!!

then we'll see who REALLY does everything around here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        and i may as well have shat in all her 6000pairs of shoes for that look on her face....

...i give up!

she is completely mental, i'm going to kill her...with one of her stilettos me thinks!

another thing...creator of footballers wives beware...you WILL DIE if i ever meet you.

sorry for the rant.
        best thing you can do is buy her some new shoes. May I suggest Vixen Footwear? eBay?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Bad news mate ......

ONE of you thinks you're married !

Best suggestion is to disillusion her fast - you'll either end up with:

a. A woman who knows her place

or

b. The opportunity to find another woman

Goos Luck !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I spent yesterday cutting the grass and raking out the moss that the weed and feed killed off. I weeded the front border and dug out as many of the grape hyacinths as I could.
            Today I cut the back hedge (despite my reservations as there is a blackbird feeding a nest full of chicks at the mo). I went round the garage to try to clean some mud out of the Zook radiator and 10 mins into the job my mobile rings. Yep, you guessed, "How long are you going to be?"
            "20 mins," Says I.
            "You are always working on that $$$$ing heap of $$$$. You never do anything in the house." Says SWMBO.
            "What about all the work I did yesterday and today?" I say.
            "Pottering about in the garden? Do you call that work?" She says.

BTW. Just in case anyone was worried, the blackbird was in and out of the hedge with worms for the chicks from where I was digging a 6' x 2'6" hole. I could be out in three years if I behave myself.
            Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 6 May 2006, 23:45.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Don't wish to pry into your personal life but have you lost either of your parents
              In my own experience I believed I understood Grief until my Dad ( also an alky and I hated him for it) passed away
              over 12 years ago now
              looking back the thing that helped me the most was the support and tolerance of my other half during a time that I must have been impossible to live with
              my advice is encourage your other half to get bereavement counciling
              I got it and it helped no end because I learnt it is actually harder to cope
              with the loss of a parent that you have bad memories of than one that you can recall the good times with
              Last edited by bobo; 6 May 2006, 23:50.

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                I was digging a 6' x 2'6" hole. I could be out in three years if I behave myself. [/B]
                Christ, big lass then?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Christ, big lass then?
                  5' 7" and 8 Stone. I just want to do the job properly.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

ah, the old 'leave room for the reinforcing grids in the concrete' eh?

Comment

nag, nag, nag all the time and about everything.

only time they ever stop is for the 4 hours it takes to pick a pair of shoes that get worn once and then relegated to the bottom of the wardrobe.

then the older shoes need to go somewhere..the bin...no, bottom of my wardrobe, then under the stairs...where house tools used to be kept, but now they're 60ft down bottom of garden in a 6ft tall shed. so i have the pleasure of going out in the pssing rain to get a f'king wrench (coz pipes are million years old and she insists on a bath every night, instead of shower in the morning like normal people, then complains about the noise created by the hot water pipes when they rattle due to an airlock i guess...which by the way when i turn the boiler down sorts the problem, but then the water isn't 'AS HOT AS IT SHOULD BE' so when i'm out W.O.R.K.I.N.G. she turns it back up again) and forget when i'm only half awake that when your 6ft5 you cant stand up in a 6ft shed...yet every time i'm in there, i do, and everytime it hurts like fcuk.

anyway...nagging stops until you get in the car to drive home, and then you're driving too fast, or you get something like "why don't you get a subaru impressive" (thats what she called it once, stupid cow...and they don't impress me by the way) and that comes in the same breath of you're driving too fast...i'm in my f'kin 20year old diesel surf or a 2.0mondeo for fcuks sake...

...jesus

ahhhhhhhhhh, much better, breath in 2,3,4,5,6 and out 2,3,4,5,6.

no more of that from me , i promise.

Comment

you hardly need any concrete if you have some chicken netting and a lake handy...
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
                          Don't wish to pry into your personal life but have you lost either of your parents
                          In my own experience I believed I understood Grief until my Dad ( also an alky and I hated him for it) passed away
                          over 12 years ago now
                          looking back the thing that helped me the most was the support and tolerance of my other half during a time that I must have been impossible to live with
                          my advice is encourage your other half to get bereavement counciling
                          I got it and it helped no end because I learnt it is actually harder to cope
                          with the loss of a parent that you have bad memories of than one that you can recall the good times with
                          i know what you're saying, but in all seriousnous, things were incredibly shakey before all this, and i'm trying my hardest but i'm at a complete loss at the moment because i'm not sure she even wants my help, her sisters have been the only people she talks to and i've taken all the severe criticism on the chin for a while now and i'm not exactly a cool headed kind in times of confrontation so biting my tongue and smiling accordingly is becoming near impossible. that and the fact i have no idea what it's like to lose a parent, 2 good friends through alcohol induced madness though, but this is completely different.

Comment

3 strokes, a wife with cancer and an autistic son.
                            LIFES A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE!
                            [COLOR=DarkOrange]ONLY STUPID PEOPLE THINK

Comment

Bwahaha!

Poor Logey, Linda and I spent Sunday fitting a 2" coils and shocks for someone and then the rest of the day cutting half the side out of the new lorry that we're making into a horsebox......

Thats why our house will NEVER look like something out of footballers wifes, or even just tidy most times!!! Playing outside so much more fun.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X