yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 things to do in a lift (elevator).......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 things to do in a lift (elevator).......

1) Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.

2) Call the psychic hotline from your cell phone and ask them if they can tell you which floor you're on.

3) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Rob. How's your day been?"

4) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up then scream, "That's mine!!!"

5) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.

6) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.

7) Lay down a twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.

Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear a ticking noise.

9) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review safety procedures and exits withy the passengers.

10) Ask "Did you feel that?"

11) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.

12) When the doors close, announce to everyone, "It's Okay, don't panic, they do open up again."

13) Swat at flies that don't exist.

14) Tell people you can see their aura.

15) Call out "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.

16) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you just shut up!"

17) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Have you got enough air in there?"

18) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall without getting off.

19) Stare at another passenger for a while, the announce in horror, "You're one of them!" and back away slowly.

20) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.

21) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.

22) Make exposion noises when anyone presses a button.

23) Grinning, stare at another passenger for a while, and then announce "I have new socks on."

24) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."

Think you're beginning to crack up under the strain Vince
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

how big's your house that you need an elevator Vince???

and who are/and what are all these people doing in your big house???

does your lift go 'ping' when the doors open and close?

i'm gonna lift my truck soon...hope that don't ping!

or pong.

think i need a doctor.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
        Think you're beginning to crack up under the strain Vince

Been warm and sunny down in Wales today has it Vince Been nice up here in Geordie land as well but I took my daughter out to look for her first car and that stopped me from letting the sun get to me

Spoggle

Comment

When I worked in Paris I once got stuck in a lift on the way up to a party... it was roasting hot and after an hour the Spanish and French girls I was in the lift with started removing items of clothing. When the french lift engineer turned up to free us I was shouting at him to p*** off
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

we got stuck in a lift once, only an inch below the floor, so the doors wouldn't open...

but cos we're all fat gits, it was too heavy to wind up to meet the floor, so we had to be wound down.... it took ages!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
            X