No announcement yet.

Your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, they can tap as long as they want, because i'm home alone tonight so there aint going to be anything (fire excluding) to make me get out of bed until the alarm walks through the door tommorrow some time...
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

the other night, i was 'home alone' watching the village on telly... for no apparent reason the dogs started barking and just after that the computer said ' YOU HAVE COMPANY' in its best alan partridge voice as someone on my buddy list signed on.. i may have given birth to an officer just then...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

thats why i turn the speakers off...saves on washing powder
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

All we here at night is the ufo's landing and making crop circles....The only thing i am trying to work out is how they do it when their landing gear is square
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

" It's not the wardrobe monsters you need to be scared of, it's the burglars that come in through the window"

Night night all

Comment

The sound of the key going in the lock when someone comes home unexpectedly.

Apparently.

Comment

Loudest sound around here is the SOBs across the road beating the $hite
                out of next sundays banger raceing wreck!! Wish i could call in a tactic'le
                nuck strick on em, Idont like the dark either Especially since i trod on a big
                spider going to the lav one night, I think the fear is something left over from our primevil past (when we were monkeys)!!!, When i was a kid i remember
                lying in bed $hitting myself for over an hour cos i could hear this tap, tap, tap, When i eventually plucked up the courage to reach out and turn the table lamp on i found it was a leak comeing through the cieling and dripping on the mat alongside my bed,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                  the loudest thing is 2am just after turing the computer off,

there it is...dark, silent, and terrifying.
                  Bwahahaha!! Sounds like Vince's world....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Not every day!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      Not every day!
                      No, he doesn't always switch off that early, do you, Vince?
                      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Switch off???

Comment

Working...
                        X