rear window clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window clips

hi all .. does anybody know if the white plastic retaining clips for the inner and outer tailgate rubber are the same on any other model ie 4 runner or know the part number as my local toyota dealer is less than helpful several of mine are broken and this is allowing the bottom rubber to come out of the tailgate when the window goes up........ merry christmas & a happy new year to you all

Originally posted by fenman666
    hi all .. does anybody know if the white plastic retaining clips for the inner and outer tailgate rubber are the same on any other model ie 4 runner or know the part number as my local toyota dealer is less than helpful several of mine are broken and this is allowing the bottom rubber to come out of the tailgate when the window goes up........ merry christmas & a happy new year to you all
    my bugga started doing that too. thought it was to do with the surf get
    it dirty sticker i put on window.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Don`t think you can buy the clips seperately, I believe you have to get a new seal that comes complete with clips. As I did.

Happy new year to Surfers worldwide.

Comment

Might be worth a PM to Bob (Hilux) or Chris (Streetluge) to see if they can help.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by tich
          Don`t think you can buy the clips seperately, I believe you have to get a new seal that comes complete with clips. As I did.

Happy new year to Surfers worldwide.
          pray tell where you got them from.
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

how many do you want? I'll rob some from my pick door rubbers, rubbers are usless as the door skin has rusted and parted anyway!!!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

rear window clips

clips ........ same as door ?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by fenman666; 19 April 2007, 23:44.

Comment

Working...
              X