X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This A Good Buy?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Looks Nice

That looks reasonable for a truck that is less than 3 years old. I paid nearly 5K for my 2.4 three years ago. If you are in the AA or RAC I would get them to give it the once over. Do you live close enough to go and see/test drive it? With such low mileage it should feel nice and tight. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a 30Min test drive.

Good Luck.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by moistfinger
      Thats not bad, I payed just over 5 for mine and it is the same as this one (apart from the colour cos green is much better) and it has a stainless exhaust will would cost about 500. Its worth looking on here and auto trader there are some good deals around.
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        That looks reasonable for a truck that is less than 3 years old. I paid nearly 5K for my 2.4 three years ago. If you are in the AA or RAC I would get them to give it the once over. Do you live close enough to go and see/test drive it? With such low mileage it should feel nice and tight. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a 30Min test drive.

Good Luck.
        Sounds ok and the price is about right,as Phil says give it a good test drive and if you can find some soft stuff (deep sand will do ) and play with all the 4WD options just to make sure they work.I would how ever diagree with Phil's Maths and say 10 years old.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

that looks quite tidy in the pics but you do need to go and eyeball it really and and give it a good test drive, the other thing you might want to consider is that Exmouth is on the coast so even though it says "no rust" give it a good look over because of the salty air. Also is the "mileage" really miles or kilometres because unless he has had the speedo redone/converted its a sticker face and the odmeter will stay in "klicks", having said that though 64000 kms still aint bad.
          anyway, good luck because it does look nice

Comment

Working...
          X