More Bling Vince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bling Vince

I've had this stuff on the truck for a while but only got round to wireing em up yesterday The roof spots are only on for the pic just to see what they looked like, Got to take em off to get the truck out of the garage (untill i change the door) Used those 10mm leds for the marker lights on the bar as i could'nt find any suitable to go on the roof, They were all either too big or too dear, The big interior light is an old 24volt flouresent fitting out of a coach as are the square ones for the footwells, guts removed and leds put in,Its difficult to see but there are blue red green uv and white ones in there,
    I done a smaller version for the back (boot) with just whits leds, changed the front festoons for some blue and red 10mms as well, I'll get lynched if the off road merchants get hold of me.
    Have you got your marker lights sorted yet? Still waitin for the pics. Ian
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

ian, have you uprated your altenator? its getting a bit like blackpool.. .(in a good way!)
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      ian, have you uprated your altenator? its getting a bit like blackpool.. .(in a good way!)
      HeHe, Hi Charley, The batterys on charge now, Got to pick my daughter up from work at 10 and dont want to get caught out.
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

when im in portsmouth should be able to spot you
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          I've had this stuff on the truck for a while but only got round to wireing em up yesterday The roof spots are only on for the pic just to see what they looked like, Got to take em off to get the truck out of the garage (untill i change the door) Used those 10mm leds for the marker lights on the bar as i could'nt find any suitable to go on the roof, They were all either too big or too dear, The big interior light is an old 24volt flouresent fitting out of a coach as are the square ones for the footwells, guts removed and leds put in,Its difficult to see but there are blue red green uv and white ones in there,
          I done a smaller version for the back (boot) with just whits leds, changed the front festoons for some blue and red 10mms as well, I'll get lynched if the off road merchants get hold of me.
          Have you got your marker lights sorted yet? Still waitin for the pics. Ian

Jeez Ian!! Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to eat more carrots??

Lo okin' brilliant (geddit?)

Comment

one mor interior light and you'll be seen from outerspace by the astronauts or end up with a jumbo trying to land on you as you move down the road
            Gaz

Comment

Working...
            X