Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room

Hello all
    Just have to ask, been putting it off but I just can't contain myself any longer
    Dose anyone ever use the chat room. I only ask as every time I've looked it haz been empty
    xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

We've lost the key. The electric's been turned off anyway, plus the Suzuki crowd have pinched the light bulb and chairs.

Comment

i've been in there once or twice, it was peacefully quiet, so gave myself a good talking to...didn't help though...
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I find that talking to myself I can have a decent conversation and never argue.

Comment

Chat room? Is it near me and do they do a decent pint?
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            I find that talking to myself I can have a decent conversation and never argue.
            start an argument with myself without even talking...telepathy it is...they say i'm special....
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

The chat room used to be quite busy on Friday nights. When they threw all the drunks out, there was nobody left.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                The chat room used to be quite busy on Friday nights. When they threw all the drunks out, there was nobody left.
                ssspeak forrrrr yourrrselllllff who's drunk anyway a new member??
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Working...
                X