No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g'day from Canada, eh.

I've been casually looking for a left hand drive imported hilux and stumbled upon the forum here. Currently, I have a 1992 Toyota pickup (no such thing as a domestic hilux in North America) with a few mods, mostly cosmetic. If I do hang on to it for long term future use, I plan on swapping in a solid axle with toyota e-lockers front and rear with 4.88 gear ratios front and rear also. here is a picture of my truck.

Originally posted by SizzleChest
    g'day from Canada, eh.

I've been casually looking for a left hand drive imported hilux and stumbled upon the forum here. Currently, I have a 1992 Toyota pickup (no such thing as a domestic hilux in North America) with a few mods, mostly cosmetic. If I do hang on to it for long term future use, I plan on swapping in a solid axle with toyota e-lockers front and rear with 4.88 gear ratios front and rear also. here is a picture of my truck.

nice truck, welcome to the forum
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Welcome to the mad house, nice truck you got there.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

hiya mate try this american site these guys should be able to give you some stateside advice http://www.yotatech.com/
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Nice truck Brendan
          Welcome to the maddest forum in the universe.
          This site has taken me from, "spannerphobe" to, "Cant stop fiddling," in just 5 months.
          Most educational and lots of fun!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X