Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• startin motor

Hi all,
    Ty for all your help the other day with regards to my rear roll bar brackets and bushes it was a broken bracket so i replaced them both and the bushes. Well to the job in hand my startin motor has started to play up turning over as and when it likes and just ticking other times so i need to remove it.Could u please advise me as to where it's located and how to remove it so i can get it sorted. I have a 3ltr 2nd gen on a 93 plate.
    ty 4 your help davey boy

There's a description here......

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...+starter+motor

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      ty 4 the info looks a right pain in the rear end but has to be done well I'll drink plenty of coffee before i start so that might help would have a few beers but might loose my rag and trash the beast beyond repair lol

Comment

Dave
        Here's a link with some pictures of what to do with your starter once you've got it out;

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=7617

It's quick and easy to fix once it's out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikenuts
          Dave
          Here's a link with some pictures of what to do with your starter once you've got it out;

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=7617

It's quick and easy to fix once it's out.
          ty for the how to fit parts number and how too repaire i noticed that it says its for a 96 model could u tell me if the parts numbers ar the same for my 93 model as the two are different gens surfs ty again davey boy

Comment

Originally posted by Davey boy
            ty for the how to fit parts number and how too repaire i noticed that it says its for a 96 model could u tell me if the parts numbers ar the same for my 93 model as the two are different gens surfs ty again davey boy
            Dave, parts I bought for my 2nd Gen 3 liter were;

T28226-54220.....Starter Kit...........£9.39
            T28226-54320.....Starter Kit...........£5.78
            T28235-17030.....Plunger, Switch....£14.92

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Davey boy
              Hi all,
              Well to the job in hand my startin motor has started to play up turning over as and when it likes and just ticking other times so i need to remove it.Could u please advise me as to where it's located and how to remove it so i can get it sorted. I have a 3ltr 2nd gen on a 93 plate.
              ty 4 your help davey boy
              here ya go mate,

here's some pictures we took when we did mine. this also shows the bolts that you need to undo to get the bugger off. good luck, hope it helps

see ya'll
              Planty
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X