Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to break your transfer box.

Hi everyone,

Ill post a note in wanted section, however i thought you mite like to hear the story.

A friend of a friend was going up i think the A1 yesterday at approx 85mph when he decided to engage the 4x4 button.

Not a pretty sound from what ive been told, surf still drives mind, just, not sounding good at all.

So if anyone knows of a transfer box for a j reg 2.4 kicking about then please, let me know.

Reminds me of the time my friend knocked my honda civic auto into 2nd when doing approx 80ish, damm thing nearly stood on its nose.

there was a couple of breakers on ebay if you dont have any luck here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

PM Jotto , he has a 2.4 manual and 2.4 auto boxes and transfer boxes .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelrepairit
        Hi everyone,

Ill post a note in wanted section, however i thought you mite like to hear the story.

A friend of a friend was going up i think the A1 yesterday at approx 85mph when he decided to engage the 4x4 button.

Not a pretty sound from what ive been told, surf still drives mind, just, not sounding good at all.

So if anyone knows of a transfer box for a j reg 2.4 kicking about then please, let me know.

Reminds me of the time my friend knocked my honda civic auto into 2nd when doing approx 80ish, damm thing nearly stood on its nose.

RJK car breakers at Erith near Dartford has a J plate 2.4 Automatic in their yard most of it is gone but the bits you want are still there. Chris.

Comment

Working...
        X