Puter games rant !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puter games rant !

What is it with computer games these days ?
    I've just parted with £35 for D.O.A 4 on the Xbox 360 , £35 was the preowned price from Game.

What a load of rubbish , yeah the graphics are outstanding but this game has to be the campest beatem up ever , seriously , it's camper than a big van with Volkswagon plasterd all over it at a jamborie !
    It must be the Jap influance on the game , also most of the dialogue is subtitled ?? what's all that about ? at the prices you pay for these games you'd of thought they could dub it into english.

I'm only glad I didn't pay the full £49.99 for the thing, it's going back tomorrow !

Rant over !

Thanks.

Andy.

I thought that you would be playing Chorton and the wheelie world.....Watch out for the little old lady
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      I thought that you would be playing Chorton and the wheelie world.....Watch out for the little old lady

Attached Files
      Last edited by bobafatass; 18 April 2006, 20:19.

Comment

oh, you stupid drrragon!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Most games are overpriced here....remeber when I purchased an add-on to Comanche when on hols in the states.....cost me $24 from the states [then about £15] over here the shops were charging £1 for $1 - therefore shops were charging £24.

And the big corp wonder why europe has a big market in copies...not that I support this
          Gaz

Comment

Try this game

Have you played "SCREAMER 4X4" an off road driving sim. From "sold out software". Indoor off roading, sweet.
            xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Originally posted by Hip_o_crit>>IoW<<
              Have you played "SCREAMER 4X4" an off road driving sim. From "sold out software". Indoor off roading, sweet.
              Loads of good stuff on Sold Out Software. If you want a great driving game, Grand Prix Legends £5 to you, sir.
              1967 GP season, 400bhp cars weighing less than half a ton, on narrow, hard, slippery tyres. Physics and AI are great, graphics fair but upgradeable from fan sites to pretty photo-realistic. Other circuits are also available from fan sites, including Brands Hatch (my favourite, as it's only a couple of miles up the road!). The (old) Nurburgring is also a killer
              Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

another great game is monster garage.free download at www.downloads.com had loads of fun with it,
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                X