Does anyone want some ford Fiestas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone want some ford Fiestas

OK, this probably seems like a silly request, but does anyone have a use for some old ford fiestas. Once upon a time both me and my mum ran mark one fiestas for cheap motoring. Basically me and my dad they aquired several more for spares, once we could afford better cars, the whole lot ended up in the corner of a barn. Now my dad is retired he wants to move other projects in so we're looking to get rid. I could just phone the s$$$$ man but my dad would preffer someone found a use for them. I recon there are about three whole cars there, two 1100's and a 1300, and about 2 others verry dismantled, another 1100 and a 950. Three engines are pretty good and maybe one of the cars has a solid chassis too.

SO basically it's a pile of mouldy old poop, but there are tons of good parts, wings, bonnets, windows, whatever.

anyone know an enthusiast. I found a ford fiesta web forum but it had tumbleweeds blowing through it.

greatfull for any suggestions.

Dave

whack an ad in classicford and make someones dreams come true!

now if it were a pile of capri's.... ...where's the kleenex, then i'd be outside licking your windows right now!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Try the yorkshire dales autograss forum as a few class 2 lads still run fiestas and they have been known to get the odd dent.

www.yorkshiredales.uk.net
      Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Working...
      X