Scary Thought !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Thought !!!

I had this thought, not a very good one but thats only every other leap year.
    If it iz proven that drivers of 4x4's face less risk of injury in an accident, would that mean that we could be guilty of having an "accident with intent". After all, we would be using a car knowing that if in an accident we would be more likely to survive than the other car passangers. That would mean we are driving in a "premeditated state with intent" or am I just being stupid again
    xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Originally posted by Hip_o_crit>>IoW<<
    If it iz proven that drivers of 4x4's face less risk of injury in an accident, would that mean that we could be guilty of having an "accident with intent". After all, we would be using a car knowing that if in an accident we would be more likely to survive than the other car passangers. That would mean we are driving in a "premeditated state with intent" or am I just being stupid again

you should be a politician
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Hip_o_crit>>IoW<<
      That is very true, but because you have basically confessed to a crime that you will commit in the future I will have to call the police otherwise I am aiding and abetting

Comment

Working...
      X