Surf Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Train

Hi can anyone help to get a Hilux rear bumper from Maidstone in Kent up to Liverpool or there about.
    Live Life To The Full

2 days to late!... i was in Aintree tuesday and ashford thursday....

(although that would be the wrong way round... but d'oh!)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Surf Train

Hi never mind "Aintree" is right on my doorstep thanks anyway.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

I can offer the usual Uxbridge to Oxford leg.......

Comment

As posted elsewhere, I'm doing NW Kent to Leicester and back on Tuesday week (going up 25th April, coming back Friday 28th).

Maidstone is only 10 miles down the road from me.

Any good?
          Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

not sure when but next few weeks me or someone in my family should be going from here to Wigan/Southport and back.
            Not sure of dates though.
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I got to be in didcot on tuesday morning them up to preston then into liverpool docks.As long as the muppets in the office havent changed me jobs around,I could have it up there by wednesday.Ive got to go into the office tomorrow so I will double check to make sure I am still on the run.Hope this helps.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                I got to be in didcot on tuesday morning them up to preston then into liverpool docks.As long as the muppets in the office havent changed me jobs around,I could have it up there by wednesday.Ive got to go into the office tomorrow so I will double check to make sure I am still on the run.Hope this helps.
                Hi thanks mate for the offer of help, l am hopless on geography and spelling l think, so l dont know if you are going to pass where the bumper is or need it droping off some where close to you .

Regards Hilux Bob
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  not sure when but next few weeks me or someone in my family should be going from here to Wigan/Southport and back.
                  Not sure of dates though.
                  Hi not realy botherd about time southport is only 20mins away from me. lts just getting it picked up of seller.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Surf Train

Hi folks thanks to all those who offered there help l have got it sorted now DHL are going to pick it up and deliver for £19-50p THANKS AGAIN.
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                    X