so where is the easter action then??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    I am going to watch Jotto swap all his 'gear' off his 2.4 onto his 3.0 , and eat his bacon sandwiches .
    Thats if theres any left cos me and Gareth will be round on Friday to start the job.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

No luck required , get out there at first light tommorrow and WD40 all the bolts on the body/chassis and the steering shaft and all will be fine ready for the weekend.
      Being done first thing tomorrw ....... Thanks to my mate who will be doing it whilst i am at work tomorrow
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        Thats if theres any left cos me and Gareth will be round on Friday to start the job.
        I was doing to go round Fri and Sat but Tam's mum wanted me to help with the new litter of pigs she got , so I said I was busy Sat and Sun instead . May have to rethink now .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I was doing to go round Fri and Sat but Tam's mum wanted me to help with the new litter of pigs she got , so I said I was busy Sat and Sun instead . May have to rethink now .
          Matts been visiting on the QT has he.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I am going to watch Jotto swap all his 'gear' off his 2.4 onto his 3.0 , and eat his bacon sandwiches .
            He hasn't got time, he's got to make stuff for me first!!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

do you want me to bring some Apple sauce
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Working...
              X