Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay

oh knowlegable ones
    i have had a payment off someone that backed out of a sale, claiming a laptop i bid on was faulty so withdrew it ( yeah right )
    any way the £20 quid he refunded me is in my paypal account, how do i now use that money???
    if i buy something from ebay using paypal does that credit automatically go to it or what
    cheers in advance
    john
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

paypal

Hi,
    You should be able to withdraw funds from the paypal website into your paypal registered debit/current account. Or use it to pay for a purchase.
    cheers,
    chris
    Powered by Toyota!

Comment

ebay

Hi you can either transfer it to your bank account or as you have said pay for something off ebay with it.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

yep next time you buy that 20 quid will go towards it, or you can transfer funds into you bank account if you have it registered with them

Comment

if you won on a laptop for 20 quid and he pulled out after the auction, i do hope you have reported him...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

If you transfer it to your bank account you will have to wait until it eventually lands into that account - just like paying a bill online)

If you decide to use it for purchases on ebay (or anywhere else that takes Paypal) you can use it immediately.

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i would check with paypal that you are getting the entire £20 and that they do not charge you a sellers percentage or anything, they shouldn't if they know the circumstances
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

a refund should not take any fees.
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I would`nt bother withdrawing £20 because PayPal will charge you.

Either spend it or wait till you have over £25, then paypal won`t charge you for transfering it.
                  Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
                  X