yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actually got a wave today ! in Bournemouth !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually got a wave today ! in Bournemouth !!

I actually got a wave from a fellow surfer today, 6:50 pm Christchurch road botton of Pokesdown hill , Was it you ???

Quite suprised and chuffed at that , apart from the usual suspects from the forum who I know , it's quite a rare occurance to get a wave in Bournemouth . Most people are miserable gits and just give you the finger if you wave at them.

Andy.

Originally posted by bobafatass
    I actually got a wave from a fellow surfer today, 6:50 pm Christchurch road botton of Pokesdown hill , Was it you ???

Quite suprised and chuffed at that , apart from the usual suspects from the forum who I know , it's quite a rare occurance to get a wave in Bournemouth . Most people are miserable gits and just give you the finger if you wave at them.

Andy.
    well i,m not from bournemouth but here ya go if it makes ya feel better i know its not a wave but its a nice hello
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
      well i,m not from bournemouth but here ya go if it makes ya feel better i know its not a wave but its a nice hello

Cheers

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass

Andy.

An unexpected wave in Bornemouth? check the front of your truck for stuck animals or pensioners.

Comment

I'm sure they have the sea in Bournemouth!!

Must be lots of waves
          Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X