Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a rear ladder?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

What a rediculous looking thing. What's wrong with standing on the tyres?

Comment

If you can arrange the Surf Train I would be interested

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

ive been looking for a ladder for a while, but this if the first time ive seen one on a surf.
        its a shame mines got underslung spare because this ladder might look a bit funny on my car going around an invisible spare wheel...
        do they do straight ones? how much are they new?
        she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
          ive been looking for a ladder for a while, but this if the first time ive seen one on a surf.
          its a shame mines got underslung spare because this ladder might look a bit funny on my car going around an invisible spare wheel...
          do they do straight ones? how much are they new?
          Toyney,

They are rarer than rocking horse manure !!!

I have only seen a couple come up for sale, and they have been to this design, never seen a straight one.

If you want this one, I will stand aside

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

it would be just the job to save having to put up a ladder to the back of my surf each night for my roof tent im planning on getting v soon. plus i travel with stuff strapped to the roof a lot of the time and have been fancying something like this to help with the strapping down bit.

im flogging stuff on fleabay at the mo... might raise enough to buy this ladder yet! if anyone wants to help the toyney surf fund then please check out: badgers_handbag

i make bespoke pvc clothes, as well as flog off a few motorbike bits n bobs occasionally... and other curious stuff i find in my flat that i no longer use.
            Ive got a big dog/animal wire crate i want rid of... anyone who's got a puppy and is trying to house train it or keep it restrained in the back of the car, this is an ace way to do it. oh and ive got a really small dog/cat crate I can sell... if theres anyone interested on here.

so, the chappie selling this here ladder... can you email me and let me know how much you will accept for it? im seriously interested but im also tighter than a scotsman!

( hey, i found half a roof thule style rack on the road the other night... anyone lost one? its now in the back of my surf)
            she's no angel

Comment

Don't roof tents normally come with a ladder?

Comment

yes, but the roof tent im getting doesnt need the ladder as part of its support, plus you cant always guarantee a sturdy ground for a long- to the ground- ladder, they also tend to sink into beaches which is annoying or they are never level on rocks, i could also save valuable space by using a back door ladder instead.
                she's no angel

Comment

Sorry guys I just read this thread , I bid on the ladder earlier, feel free to out bid me or cancel my bid if you've got dibs on it.

Andy.

Comment

Working...
                  X