Parts Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Needed

I have a problem finding a new or good second hand side step support bar for the offside of my surf LN130. I am also looking for the clear plastic front for the clock cluster. The local breakers have a number of surfs but all support bars are missing or as rotten as mine. The custer faces are also marked. If you could help I would be Very gratefull and my otherwise perfect Surf will be Purfect again.

Hi, not the answer you want.
    I live in Rochford and am after some parts. You mention local breakers. Can you let me know who or where they are so I can pay them a visit please.

Many Thanks

Comment

Try these if you have no joy with your local breakers..
      Fenland Breakers 01354 651949
      Their prices are very good and their helpful too.
      Jim
      i like it muddy!

Comment

4x4 Breakers

G.T.4x4 ltd
        Vange Park Road
        Five Bells
        Basildon
        01268 584585

I'll pop in tommorrow and check what he's got, if you want I can pick up any bit and arrange delivery to suite you

hope this helps
        Tony
        www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the offer, I'm off Thursday so will pop down myself.

Comment

Bit of a long shot but I dont suppose that your local breaker has one of the plastic covers that fits to the side of a 3rd gen surf and clips over the 'bolts' that hold the wheel carrier to the side of the surf. its the top one of the two I am looking for. Mine had a broken clip and has fallen off now. it aint a big thing but as you say would make it look nice again. Dont know how else I could go about getting one as I am not sure that the part even has a proper name.

Happy to pay for part and P&P

thanks

Comment

Breakers

Sorry for keeping you waiting my Surf threw a sickie and had a panic as she is expected to pull the wobbly box Easter Sunday. The breakers I was refering to was Nevendon South East Cars on the A130 Just after the Rawreth lane lights heading towards chelmesford. I saw a few end caps but I only saw one surf with wide arches might be worth a look.

PS Don't look too desperate it might cost you more!!

PPS Thanks for tips on other places to try.

Also I got quite a supprising amount of help from the parts dept at Lookers Toyota in Rayleigh 01268 777212

Happy hunting!!
              Last edited by BLUE; 6 April 2006, 16:27.

Comment

Fergus, I was over there today. They do not have any Surf's with the spare wheel carrier on the back.

Simon

Comment

Working...
                X