wind deflectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind deflectors

No, not something to prevent domestic strife after a curry and a few pints of guiness...

I have a set of wind deflectors here taken from my motor. Would be happy to pass them on for a few quid, or hows this for a random swap. I'd love a battered old bass guitar to rebuild if anyone has a swap?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

I have an Aria Pro II bass guitar for sale, and an amp!!

Not really that battered, but quite old. The bass is still fully functional, and has some lovely fender flat wound jazz strings which is nice!

You can have the amp too if you want (obviously have to pay for it!)

Here's the info as posted on another site if interested :

http://w32.photobucket.com/widgets/d...s%20and%20amp/

Decided it's time to sell the bass, as i just don't play it anymore. It's got a few knocks and scratches as to be expected from an instrument 20 years old. It's got flatwound fender strings on it, which are really smooth and make easy to play. I'll and post some pics up soon.

Also I'm selling my KMD GS130sb amp. It got 2 chanels, one having an 8 band graphic equaliser, which is great when you set it up correctly! Housed within is a celestion 15" speaker. It gives nice full bass, though not enough for gigging i think, good practice amp though! Again hope to post some pics soon.

I'm asking for £100 each, or £150 for both. Can't really deliver unless its relatively local as the amp is just too big. Though i'm right in the middle of Cheshire if anyone interested is nearby.

Cheers,

Mart

PS. price may be nogotiable if you're interested
    Last edited by B16mts; 2 April 2006, 22:26.
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

got a cruddy old 12 string acoustic but no bass' i'm afraid....plus the postage wouldn't work out worth it... but if you're passing sunny old aldershot you are welcome to it!!!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        got a cruddy old 12 string acoustic but no bass' i'm afraid....plus the postage wouldn't work out worth it... but if you're passing sunny old aldershot you are welcome to it!!!

Ha ha! I'm selling my bass stuff to buy a 12 string acoustic!

Whats your's?

Mart
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
          Ha ha! I'm selling my bass stuff to buy a 12 string acoustic!

Whats your's?

Mart
          not worth having!!!!!!!lol its in a very bad way. an ex girlfriend give me a good smash in the face with it 2 years ago and snapped the machine head. i glued it back into place and it held well but looks absolute pants!

it is a kasuga/kazuga i've never heard of them before.

some tuning pegs are ok some are not, but in general not worth owt. just can't bring myself to chuck a musical instrument out no matter how shoddy.

anyone wants it is more than welcome to collect for free from aldershot.

Comment

The deflectors are the ugliest sticko add ons ever made, almost as bad as them mooooooing exhausts the boy racers fit to the ford Ka / Cleo / whatever... Why O why would anyone wind the window down unless the AC dont work.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
              The deflectors are the ugliest sticko add ons ever made, almost as bad as them mooooooing exhausts the boy racers fit to the ford Ka / Cleo / whatever... Why O why would anyone wind the window down unless the AC dont work.
              because an extended arm through an open window with the middle finger salute becomes more visible to the intended recipient.(VOLVO's)
              it is surely mandatory to have your arm permanently resting on the door with window down, regardless of weather conditions.SUPERCOOL DADDIO!!!
              drive throughs are more successful
              as are tolls
              as are apologies to
              as are drive by water pistol shootings
              the taxi arm is more easily achieved
              as is.................nah thats all i got!

Comment

what air con?
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  what air con?
                  a.k.a. open window........
                  or in my case mysterious dry ice fog coming out of centre vents...........

Comment

Working...
                  X