Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello all
    hope you have a great festive season with loads of JD and mince pies and get loads of wicked pressies.
    we (me, him and our pup Maddie)are heading up to Lancaster at sparrowfart tomorrow so give us a wave if you see us - and we're gonna use the new toll road rather than the A50 this time so fingers crossed!!
    right - wrap some presents and make the stuffing.........a woman's work is never done....

Enjoy

Lou

same to you, have fun, good luck.

:homer drool: rrrr........stuffing.........:/homer drool:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
      Hello all
      hope you have a great festive season with loads of JD and mince pies and get loads of wicked pressies.
      we (me, him and our pup Maddie)are heading up to Lancaster at sparrowfart tomorrow so give us a wave if you see us - and we're gonna use the new toll road rather than the A50 this time so fingers crossed!!
      right - wrap some presents and make the stuffing.........a woman's work is never done....

Enjoy

Lou
      Hope you have a good journey - am 1 mile off Junc 15 M6 if you want a pitstop!
      Take care
      Last edited by rusty; 23 December 2003, 18:21.
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
        Hope you have a good journey - am j1 mile off Junc 15 M6 if you want a pitstop!
        Take care
        Have a good one Lou!!! Hope Maddie enjoys it too... wrapping paper, ribbon, turkey, stuffing, mince pies - puppy heaven..
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
          Hello all

Enjoy

Lou
          has maddie got her own seatbelt yet
          hi maddie recon you got a bone somewhere under the tree
          go have a sniff girl and let me know
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

M6 toll is well ace, cuts all dummy B'rum out best £2 every spent. links back just past junc 11 M6. Clear all the north, well to junc 21 anyway all works done when I came down last night.

Just off T4/T5 M6 toll or Junc 11/12 M6, I'll stand on the bridge and wave as you pass on toll.

Take care safe trip and go enjoy the hols.
            Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

Originally posted by ssrx
              M6 toll is well ace, cuts all dummy B'rum out best £2 every spent. links back just past junc 11 M6. Clear all the north, well to junc 21 anyway all works done when I came down last night.

Just off T4/T5 M6 toll or Junc 11/12 M6, I'll stand on the bridge and wave as you pass on toll.

Take care safe trip and go enjoy the hols.
              Couldn'y agree more. Used it last week, cut at least 30 minutes off the journey through Birmingham. Did Stone in Staffs to Hemel Hempstead in 2 hours 5 minutes and no stress. Mind you I won't say that the £2 was worth it too loud other wise they'll put it up to £20.

Cheers

Comment

I'm back!!
                m6 toll road was great however there was bugger all traffic about - we eventually left Leighton Buzzard at 11.40 and got to Lancaster at 3.10, the best journey we have ever had! coming back was a different matter - stuck in a jam southbound before Preston, came of at Warrington, spent an hour driving thru (saw a couple of Surfs, one on a drive in theOrford area, just before a bridge) to get to the A50 - left Lancaster at about 12.15 and got home at 6.45 - pita journey at times but great to see my family. They all loved Maddie and are missing her already (they didn't mention missing us). Dinner as always was yummy(I cook - my granny and grandad put us up and buy the food, we all chip in - my mother can't cook so I do it, etc a real family affair).someone asked if Maddie has her own seatbelt, the answer is no. We have a "crate" which is her bed aswell and we are trying to persuade her that she can go in it anytime. Boxing day when we all sat to eat the cold cuts, she just walked straight in and played with her reindeer for 10 minutes. The crate is fully collapsible and we got it from Kennelgate, the cheapest we found.Email me if you want further info on this as it really is a good bit of kit for travelling etc. Glad to hear you all had a cool yule guys!!

Lou

Comment

Working...
                X