Missing wheel arch bit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing wheel arch bit.

Got the second surf I could find (KNZ130) and didn't notice that the wheel arch extension that fits over the nearside front bumper is missing. No excuse I know but I was in a rush to get back from lunch.

Is there a proper name/part number for it?

Could anyone anyone help me find a replacement?

Last edited by deadfamous; 2 April 2006, 17:40.

Originally posted by deadfamous
    Got the second surf I could find (KNZ130) and didn't notice that the wheel arch extension that fits over the nearside front bumper is missing. No excuse I know but I was in a rush to get back from lunch.

Is there a proper name/part number for it?

Could anyone anyone help me find a replacement?

I've been trying for ages mate, I always email breakers on e-bay but no one seems to have them.
    They can be obtained from the dealers but i priced them up at about £60 and then I believe you need a bracket that fits behind at a similar price.
    I don't know why but one side was about £25 more than the other I can't remember which.
    Attached Files
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Try this company. Fenland Breakers, 01354 651949. They only deal with imports and when ever i've needed something it's always well priced and quick to get to me. Plus their really helpful.
      Jim
      i like it muddy!

Comment

Thank you for your help

I'll give it a go... The surf is mainly going to be used by the missus (I'm going to be biking for most of the summer) so I know that the money would be worth it ;-) but - on the other hand- maybe I should wait until she's got used to driving it before risking the money....

Cheers
        Last edited by deadfamous; 4 April 2006, 22:42.

Comment

Working...
        X