Wurth Diesel Additive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wurth Diesel Additive

Sorry if I am doing any wrong with this thread, but I work for Wurth and they do an excellent diesel additive/injector/fuel system cleaner. One bottle treats 30/50 ltrs of diesel, reduces smoke and knock, and improves the fuels cetane number (more power?).
    If anyone is interested,then I can fax over an account form and take it form there. I can sell this product in 12+ quantities for as little as £2.86+vat each.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ricksurf; 27 March 2007, 22:52.

How does it compare to products like STP diesel additive or even Redex.
    Jim
    i like it muddy!

Comment

Is that beer in the glass behind?????
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Ricksurf
        Sorry if I am doing any wrong with this thread, but I work for Wurth and they do an excellent diesel additive/injector/fuel system cleaner. One bottle treats 30/50 ltrs of diesel, reduces smoke and knock, and improves the fuels cetane number (more power?).
        If anyone is interested,then I can fax over an account form and take it form there. I can sell this product in 12+ quantities for as little as £2.86+vat each.

This is the diesel additive reccomended to me when on the first MOT the Surf didn't pass the emissions test
        He rated it as the only one on the market that does what it says on the tin it certainly did the trick as the retest on the emissions was fine
        but I could never find it retail anywhere
        I did manage to get some from the nearest Wurth Distributor along with some other really good Wurth car products but I had to claim I was in the "car trade" to place the order!
        So I would definitely be interested

Comment

Originally posted by it's Jim
          How does it compare to products like STP diesel additive or even Redex.
          Jim
          Sould be absolutely A1. Wurth is a german company known for quality products in the automotive trade to name but one. It says on the can "Cleans and protects from the fuel tank to the combustion chamber. Loosens and removes deposits, particularly in the injector pump and injection nozzles. Binds and neutralises acid and condensation preventing corrosion. Reduces hydrocarbons and improves cetane number (CaZ) and ignition. Reduces the amount of smoke in the exhaust gas. Contributes to quieter engine running and prevents knocking."
          Hope this is helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
            Is that beer in the glass behind?????
            Naww not beer.....JD + Coke

Comment

I might give it a try, its just another version of the Millers/Redex etc, but seeing as every truck I service gets a shot, it might be nice to have a bulk supply in the garage.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                I might give it a try, its just another version of the Millers/Redex etc, but seeing as every truck I service gets a shot, it might be nice to have a bulk supply in the garage.
                Their brake cleaner is good stuff as well,I would recommend you give it a try Tony (and it can be a good money earner!)

Paul
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Watch out for Tony's £50 tune up special coming soon
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

mine,mine,mine,

Ill try some m8 cheers

mark

Comment

OK, all interested parties E-mail me at Richard.smith222@wurthnet.co.u k and I'll E-mail over an account form. Fill it in and send back (signed of course) along with either a company letterhead or a recent utility bill, state how many you want in multiples of 12 and all being well, goods should arrive in 3-5 working days. Shortly after delivery, an invoice will arrive, which you then have 30 days to pay, by either cheque/debit or credit card (Payment details to Wurth are on invoice/statement). If a parcel arrives damaged or for whatever reason you are dissatisfied then drop me another E-mail and I'll arrange a courier to collect and have your acct. credited. Cheers!

Comment

I will go halves with you tony

I will go halves with you on a case tony

Maurice

Comment

Anyone tried FORTE

http://www.forteuk.co.uk/Diesel_fuel.htm

I got it from my mech on last fill and got 275 miles from a full tank, My best last tank was about 250.. For me thats a noticeable difference...

And No you cant get it in halfords...think it dealers only or from manufacturer

Comment

Tony
                            it is more effective than the retail stuff available and actually works out cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricksurf
                              OK, all interested parties E-mail me at Richard.smith222@wurthnet.co.u k and I'll E-mail over an account form. Fill it in and send back (signed of course) along with either a company letterhead or a recent utility bill, state how many you want in multiples of 12 and all being well, goods should arrive in 3-5 working days. Shortly after delivery, an invoice will arrive, which you then have 30 days to pay, by either cheque/debit or credit card (Payment details to Wurth are on invoice/statement). If a parcel arrives damaged or for whatever reason you are dissatisfied then drop me another E-mail and I'll arrange a courier to collect and have your acct. credited. Cheers!
                              Rick
                              can you offer to the forum members the rest of the Wurth products as they are pretty extensive and would give individual members the opportunity to order a wider selection rather than 12 of the same item

Comment

Working...
                              X