Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns

Been here for ages now and no mention of guns nor hunting. Am I the only one who bought a Surf to use as an serious off road furry feathered hearse or do you all park outside schools and pick up children

Last edited by AuldNick; 30 March 2006, 00:20.

nope your not the only one i go shooting as often as possible and often take the surf lamping for the mixi clan
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

just waiting for my licence now i had the check 2 weeks ago
      so hello silver pigeon asap
      heres a couple good forums for ya
      http://thehuntinglife.com/forums/index.php

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/foru...ex.php?act=idx
      at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Don't get to shoot as often as I'd like. White Onyx for me - present to self after writing my last bike off...
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Looking good here guys, Lamping is superb deffo a great night out, the silver pidgeon is nice and one of the best but I love cheap AK style guns, Baikal, made in Russia and good for driving fence posts, never fails and less than a S/H Fiat Punto, they work 'till they melt.

Oi Mr Management we are three now so we demand our own Surf / huntin section!. Ta.

Comment

Sorry Beaky never seen you there, never fired the Onyx but I will next season ;-)

Good to see some shooters here guys.

Comment

Ta for the links shaggy, now in the fav's, just got a new spaniel pup and needing some training tips now found.

Comment

off fly fishing today Does that count
                Would like to shoot again but the army has the monoply on guns and land in this area
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                  Been here for ages now and no mention of guns nor hunting. Am I the only one who bought a Surf to use as an serious off road furry feathered hearse or do you all park outside schools and pick up children

Wouldn't that get it dirty? We like to keep our truck clean and shiny looking. You can't park outside the school with mud falling off!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Wouldn't that get it dirty? We like to keep our truck clean and shiny looking. You can't park outside the school with mud falling off!!

Have you polished those wheels yet?
                    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      We like to keep our truck clean and shiny looking.

Hah! I knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick

I've got a 12 bore Remington 5 shot automatic fully adjustable choke that says you're wrong!
                        Any takers???

Comment

Aye fishing counts.

5 shot auto, are they legal in the Vatican? Come to think of it, are they legel here in blighty? Advise please 'cos I want one!

Comment

Yep, I like a bit of shooting, mostly clays tho, I have a Beretta Siler Pigeon 1v
                            & a side by side twin trigger Kestral 12 bore.
                            Just entered the British Open at Southern Counties in May.
                            Side mounts are the new top mounts !

Comment

Does a catapult count?

Comment

Working...
                              X